SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

Lightning 2023/24 Season Thread

May 1 at 9:26 a.m.
Both of the goals were very weak arguments imo. Duclair did nothing to impede Bob's ability to slide across the crease and try to stop Cirelli. And Cirelli didnt even interfere with Bob. I think he sold on both of those plays, and the decisions were weak. Either way you can't blame the refs. Sucks and is annoying but can't blame them. But this series wasn't 4-1. Game of inches and we just got some bad breaks and outcomes. Powerplay definitely did let us down for the most part. If we would've capitalized on just 2-3 more of them total throughout the series, we might've been up 3-2. But again, game of inches haha.
May 1 at 11:25 a.m.
Quoting: Steven_Stamkos
Both of the goals were very weak arguments imo. Duclair did nothing to impede Bob's ability to slide across the crease and try to stop Cirelli. And Cirelli didnt even interfere with Bob. I think he sold on both of those plays, and the decisions were weak. Either way you can't blame the refs. Sucks and is annoying but can't blame them. But this series wasn't 4-1. Game of inches and we just got some bad breaks and outcomes. Powerplay definitely did let us down for the most part. If we would've capitalized on just 2-3 more of them total throughout the series, we might've been up 3-2. But again, game of inches haha.

100% the series ended on a question mark. But Florida won the series in the big moments prior. When Bob made that insane save part of me died, those are the kind of saves your put in Stanley Cup montages.
Steven_Stamkos liked this.
May 1 at 3:35 p.m.
Quoting: Rangsey
100% the series ended on a question mark. But Florida won the series in the big moments prior. When Bob made that insane save part of me died, those are the kind of saves your put in Stanley Cup montages.

Bias aside as usual, we controlled the majority of the meat of the series I thought. We showed that we Florida wasn't miles better than us by any means. Florida just capitalized when it mattered most and that's where it counts.
Mon. at 8:46 p.m.
Rutta 4ever
Hey all, I saw the Capitals are ending the fun here. Just wanted to pop on and thank those who've been on here the past couple of seasons and help made our competitive run (hopeful to continue) more enjoyable. This was my go to place to celebrate and mourn the ups and downs of the team.

p.s. I wasn't around much this season since I needed a break from keeping up with the ins and outs of the team on a daily basis
imawesome and Steven_Stamkos liked this.
Mon. at 10:48 p.m.
Quoting: CoopsTroops
Hey all, I saw the Capitals are ending the fun here. Just wanted to pop on and thank those who've been on here the past couple of seasons and help made our competitive run (hopeful to continue) more enjoyable. This was my go to place to celebrate and mourn the ups and downs of the team.

p.s. I wasn't around much this season since I needed a break from keeping up with the ins and outs of the team on a daily basis

He's alive!

Sad times for sure. Not sure if there's an alternative. I don't fancy getting twitter. Haha.

I've spent waaaaaayyy too much time on this site for the last 8 years.
Yesterday at 7:21 a.m.
Loved joining this community the last 2 ish years and chatting with all you guys. I've never done it before, so I gotta look into things sometime this week. But I'm considering making a Discord server for us Lightning guys. If anyone if interested, please lmk

Go Bolts!!!
Rangsey liked this.
Yesterday at 8:58 a.m.
Very preliminary server I made. Mainly made it to be able to keep in contact with the handful or so of us that use this thread and actually know the game lmao. Maybe I can grow it eventually. Who knows what will come.

If you have any interest, here is the link.
https://discord.com/invite/jD2N3TQ7

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll