- Estimated earnings are calculated based on the players time spent in the majors, minors and juniors in relation to their respective salary at those playing levels:
- Prior to 2016: percentage of the season spent in the minors, majors and juniors is estimated based on the players games played between leagues
- 2016 and later: our daily tracker is used to determine time spent in the minors, majors and juniors, and therefore is significantly more accurate
- Estimated career earnings do not include performance bonuses earned
- Estimates are only based on the contracts in the CapFriendly database
- These estimates do not account for player expenses such as: agent fees, escrow, income tax, etc.
|Max Perf. Bonus||Signing Bonus||Salary Maximum||Estimated Earnings|
|Season||Buyout Fees||P. Bonus||S. Bonus||Min Salary||Max Salary||Majors||Minors||Junior||Estimated Earnings|