Forums/NHL Trades

(MTL / NYR) - Cracknell for Holland

Who won the trade?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Nov 30 at 10:50 am
A trade between Montreal Canadiens and New York Rangers has been confirmed.
Montreal Canadiens
New York Rangers
Nov 30 at 10:55 am
Not Banned
Bergevin continues to rack up the 4th liners.
 2 likes
Nov 30 at 11:13 am
Blackhawks Fanatic.
Well, At least Cracknell can actually score goals and get points..
Nov 30 at 12:32 pm
Quoting: HawksFan91
Well, At least Cracknell can actually score goals and get points..

You might want to check his stats. Cracknell 3 points in 15 games and Holland 18 points in 20 games, both at the minors.
 1 like
Nov 30 at 2:25 pm
JoBlaze
From a value perspective, this trade made zero sense for MTL. Holland was doing really well in Laval (18pt in 20games) and is still relatively young. My guess Holland wanted another shot in the NHL, and MTL wasn’t going to give it to him. So they moved Holland for his own sake.
 1 like
Nov 30 at 4:44 pm
Ye Olde Silly Person
Quoting: Blazingbat11
From a value perspective, this trade made zero sense for MTL. Holland was doing really well in Laval (18pt in 20games) and is still relatively young. My guess Holland wanted another shot in the NHL, and MTL wasn’t going to give it to him. So they moved Holland for his own sake.
ooooooooor it was simply a minor-league deal, and there's no further hidden meaning to it besides the fact that they both happened to be on NHL contracts.
Nov 30 at 5:43 pm
I'm a Skatman
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
ooooooooor it was simply a minor-league deal, and there's no further hidden meaning to it besides the fact that they both happened to be on NHL contracts.

Cracknell doesn't have a NHL future. Holland might have.
Nov 30 at 5:48 pm
JoBlaze
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid

Ok fine let just say it’s a minor-league deal. Holland 18pts in 20games for Cracknell 3pts in 15games.... ya it’s still a poop deal.
Nov 30 at 6:35 pm
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Zibanjed is injured. Rangers needed a centre. Don't know if Holland will help, the price is cheap. And Bergevin did a former NHLer a favour but letting Holland return to the NHL. Good for Marc.
Nov 30 at 7:35 pm
JoBlaze
I guessed correctly than! smile hope Holland does well in NYR, just not too much lol
 1 like
Dec 1 at 11:41 am
Pens Fan - Devils GM
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Bergevin continues to rack up the 4th liners.

LOL heck ya!!!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Submit Poll Edit