SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Ottawa Senators

I'm looking for an Ottawa assistant GM!

Dec. 28, 2017 at 1:44 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I'm looking for an assistant GM in the 2017-18 GM Game. I'm the Ottawa Senators GM.
https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/91720/78
Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:33 p.m.
Habs Fan
I would be willing to Help i have no Past experience with this but would like to learn
Jan. 4, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: dubby
I would be willing to Help i have no Past experience with this but would like to learn

Not sure if you know how the game works. Just in case you don't: it's a game where you can pretty much pretend to be the GM of a team. So pretty much just like armchair-gm except one major difference: to make a trade the other team has to agree. So it's not like you just make trades that one person thinks is fair for both sides, the other GM has to agree.
Jan. 4, 2018 at 2:24 p.m.
Habs Fan
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Not sure if you know how the game works. Just in case you don't: it's a game where you can pretty much pretend to be the GM of a team. So pretty much just like armchair-gm except one major difference: to make a trade the other team has to agree. So it's not like you just make trades that one person thinks is fair for both sides, the other GM has to agree.

i Arlready mostly knew how it worked i have been interested for a While now.
Jan. 4, 2018 at 6:13 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: dubby
i Arlready mostly knew how it worked i have been interested for a While now.

there's a link to my Ottawa page on the original post in this thread. You can come there and tell me if you're interested.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll