Deadline Targets?

Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:19 p.m.
get ur corsi up
I’d go after Mike Green. Any others?
Jan. 24, 2018 at 2:25 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: DarylthePony

Daryl, I think Leafs have regressed this year where I don't think they should be giving up any futures. There is a better likelihood they miss the playoff then could ever beat Tampa or Boston in round one. No saying they should be sellers either.
JudoThrowFiasco liked this.
Jan. 24, 2018 at 4:55 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: palhal
Daryl, I think Leafs have regressed this year where I don't think they should be giving up any futures. There is a better likelihood they miss the playoff then could ever beat Tampa or Boston in round one. No saying they should be sellers either.

On paper they are better this year than last, the offense needs to rediscover it’s scoring touch, and a deadline addition can fix the defence.
Feb. 13, 2018 at 2:26 a.m.
Charming Quark
Quoting: DarylthePony

I dont think they are in a position to be short term buyers, at least not with giving up assets that could be parlayed for long term value players.

Id be considering selling some expiring assets in JVR /Bozak for picks and prospects and calling PHX and ask them what OEL costs.
Feb. 13, 2018 at 6:34 a.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: JudoThrowFiasco
I dont think they are in a position to be short term buyers, at least not with giving up assets that could be parlayed for long term value players.

Id be considering selling some expiring assets in JVR /Bozak for picks and prospects and calling PHX and ask them what OEL costs.

We can’t afford OEL. If JVR or Bozak are moved it is for defense. As I’ve thought more about this, Hjalmarsson would probably be the ideal deadline pickup for Toronto.
Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:07 p.m.
Nash Matthews Nylander has been keeping me up all night.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll