SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Site issues with Firefox

Feb. 4, 2018 at 7:34 p.m.
CFGM Game Moderator
I don't know why, but for some reason the site isn't working properly when using Firefox as my browser.
It was working just fine last night when I was on, but then today it seems much of the functionality is gone.
I can still get on the site, but all team logos are missing (EVERYWHERE), the star ratings stars are gone, the "CapFriendly" logo that links you back to the main page....gone.

All day today I've ha these issues, yet when I access the site on a different browser it works just fine.
Feb. 4, 2018 at 10:10 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: flamesfan419
I don't know why, but for some reason the site isn't working properly when using Firefox as my browser.
It was working just fine last night when I was on, but then today it seems much of the functionality is gone.
I can still get on the site, but all team logos are missing (EVERYWHERE), the star ratings stars are gone, the "CapFriendly" logo that links you back to the main page....gone.

All day today I've ha these issues, yet when I access the site on a different browser it works just fine.

That is an interesting issue, it is working properly when we test using Firefox.

Can you clear your cache then refresh, does the issue persist?
Feb. 4, 2018 at 10:39 p.m.
CFGM Game Moderator
Quoting: Banks
That is an interesting issue, it is working properly when we test using Firefox.

Can you clear your cache then refresh, does the issue persist?

Thanks for the solution.
I ended up doing a "restore" and now things seem to be back to normal.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll