SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Least favourite team?

Feb. 23, 2018 at 10:42 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: PaulDunnill
People who cheer for more than one team always hate the Bruins the most. Because they're not REAL fans.....REAL fans respect how good the Bruins are.....

I think it would be fun to see the Bruins do good. And as you can tell by my name, i'm a Rangers AND Islanders fan.
Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:07 p.m.
Below Market Value
People who cheer for more than one team always hate the Bruins the most. Because they're not REAL fans.....REAL fans respect how good the Bruins are.....

Just because someone hates the Bruins doesn't mean they can't respect how good the Bruins are. I don't like the Bruins that much, but I respect how good they are. I only have one absolute favorite team, but I also like certain teams more than others. That doesn't make one fan any more real than another.
Feb. 23, 2018 at 2:02 p.m.
Habs/Pens fan

I hate the Bruins for many reasons but them being good isn't one of them. I like some the players too. It's more the fans and some of the past players however other than 3 or so now, most are rather likable.
Feb. 25, 2018 at 10:27 a.m.
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Just because someone hates the Bruins doesn't mean they can't respect how good the Bruins are. I don't like the Bruins that much, but I respect how good they are. I only have one absolute favorite team, but I also like certain teams more than others. That doesn't make one fan any more real than another.

deep
Feb. 25, 2018 at 10:28 a.m.
Quoting: Hockeylover360
I hate the Bruins for many reasons but them being good isn't one of them. I like some the players too. It's more the fans and some of the past players however other than 3 or so now, most are rather likable.

says another multiple team lover......

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll