SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Pittsburgh Penguins

Heard something new . . . might not come true but who knows.

Feb. 18, 2018 at 5:16 p.m.
Lafreniere
Quoting: Blazingbat11
tenor.gif

share the links then?

The later three were in PMs with people because mods are strict, but I'll share the link to the Sheahan one: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/penguins-exploring-multiple-options-to-get-a-depth-center.2400541/

It is about 5 messages from the OP, ShafferPens is obviously my username.
Feb. 18, 2018 at 5:39 p.m.
Molson beer is meh
Quoting: ShafferPens
The later three were in PMs with people because mods are strict, but I'll share the link to the Sheahan one: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/penguins-exploring-multiple-options-to-get-a-depth-center.2400541/

It is about 5 messages from the OP, ShafferPens is obviously my username.

That's cool that you got Wilson + 3rd! you never mentioned the 5th rd pick though, but who cares about that. but that whole thread was in reply to a Bob McKenzie tweet specifying PIT's interest in Sheahan... you're still not showing you have any type of connections to insider info. I made on AGM on here that Montoya would get a 4th rd pick (although I don't think it was to EDM) that doesn't mean I have connections with Habs management on how much they were asking for him.
Feb. 18, 2018 at 5:42 p.m.
Lafreniere
That's cool that you got Wilson + 3rd! you never mentioned the 5th rd pick though, but who cares about that. but that whole thread was in reply to a Bob McKenzie tweet specifying PIT's interest in Sheahan... you're still not showing you have any type of connections to insider info. I made on AGM on here that Montoya would get a 4th rd pick (although I don't think it was to EDM) that doesn't mean I have connections with Habs management on how much they were asking for him.

Whatever. Go pound sand.

You said provide an example, I did.
Feb. 18, 2018 at 5:49 p.m.
Molson beer is meh
Whatever. Go pound sand.

You said provide an example, I did.

you're example was crap, If I show you a trade Eklund got right, does he become a legitimate source? yeah you're in the same boat as him, which is why the mods on here gave you a warning. Tell you're "source" I said hi! and enjoy digging yourself in your own lies.
Feb. 18, 2018 at 5:57 p.m.
Lafreniere
you're example was crap, If I show you a trade Eklund got right, does he become a legitimate source? yeah you're in the same boat as him, which is why the mods on here gave you a warning. Tell you're "source" I said hi! and enjoy digging yourself in your own lies.

Have I been proven wrong yet? It not like I said a trade was imminent and it didn't happen. I've said JR prefers a right handed center and that the asking price for Brassard and Pageau are very high.
Feb. 18, 2018 at 6:11 p.m.
Molson beer is meh
Have I been proven wrong yet? It not like I said a trade was imminent and it didn't happen. I've said JR prefers a right handed center and that the asking price for Brassard and Pageau are very high.

I have no problem with you saying that, it's the bottom quote of yours that's BS. anyways I'm done with this conversation, at first I just wanted to give you some advice, you obviously aren't going to take it, and seeing that the mods here already gave you a warning about being fraudulent, it'll sort itself out if you keep doing it.

My information is correct. It comes out a day or two before the TSN reporters report it. I’m not giving out my source, but my information can speak for itself.

BTW, my source is retiring at the end of the season, sadly.
Feb. 18, 2018 at 6:20 p.m.
Lafreniere
I have no problem with you saying that, it's the bottom quote of yours that's BS. anyways I'm done with this conversation, at first I just wanted to give you some advice, you obviously aren't going to take it, and seeing that the mods here already gave you a warning about being fraudulent, it'll sort itself out if you keep doing it.

I cannot take your advice because I cannot give out my source's identity.
Feb. 19, 2018 at 6:21 p.m.
I cannot take your advice because I cannot give out my source's identity.

I think what he's trying to say is, if you can't name your source or anything like that, then just don't even mention that you have insider information.

Even if you do, unless it's verified, it 1.) makes people not want to take you seriously (not a personal jab, just stating how it is). And 2.) is frowned upon by community rules/guidelines/mods.
Blazingbat11 liked this.
Feb. 20, 2018 at 10:56 a.m.
many Leaf fans and and many non Leaf fans, think ANY RHD is better than ANY LHD. Doesn't matter about quality of player, age, length of contract, All RHD are 100 times better than any other player in the league.
i'm sure jr may desire a RHC for face off purposes. Now yes, I'm exaggerating about the Leafs RHD, but when I see the obsession to get this player regardless of price I shakes head
Feb. 23, 2018 at 5:14 p.m.
Brassard is a lefty.
Feb. 26, 2018 at 11:22 a.m.
bet u called brassard too
Feb. 26, 2018 at 11:33 a.m.
brassard pick up is very very nice now we a depth dman. bet schenn from arizona would be available for cheap maybe we could convince arizona to take hunwick and get schenn for 4th and a prospect and maybe get another depth dman for straight up hockey trade. im not liking the depth on defence we dont have. I dont really think anyone in wbs is capable of stepping in emergency playoff hockey. dumo/tanger matta/schultz oleksiak/hunwick ruhwedel 5-6-7 weak need at least 1 upgrade and i would feel better with another nhl ready player for depth last year we had striet as are 8th and we needed them all. playoff hockey is brutal. 3 peat time baby maybe phil will get his much deserved conn smythe.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll