SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/The Box

Polite suggestions for this awesome website?

Wouldn't it be awesome if trades showed contract details, like rosters, instead of just names?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:25 a.m.
Who adds what?
I love this board. It's so much fun to discuss the needs of different NHL teams and try to analyze what kinds of trades could be mutually beneficial.

A lot of those discussions boil down to contract details, so I often end up googling the players who have been traded away from a team, in order to see if there's something besides their on ice performance that is getting fans to want to trade them.

I think it would be amazing if the website displayed the same player tiles, with position, cap hit, years remaining, and expiry, on each trade.

It would also be amazing if all the tiles showed goals, assists, minutes, offensive zone starts, corsi, and corsi rel. for skaters, and w-l-t records, spct,and GAA for goalies. But that might end up looking cluttered... if I did this for a living (I don't. It's just a wonderful distraction) I would pay a lot extra for that. Also, clicking on a player's tile in a published AGM build could open his stats/contracts page. I keep thinking it does and clicking like an idiot.

Just some suggestions. This is amazing. I have wasted weeks. Thank you.
Mar. 7, 2019 at 9:36 a.m.
Perhaps it is available and I just haven't found it, but it would be nice to be able to off load the players cap hit into Excel spreadsheet.

Just a thought
Eli liked this.
Mar. 7, 2019 at 4:07 p.m.
Who adds what?
Half of the trades people suggest get shot down with, "puts the ______ over the cap," which is really just simple addition. Since CapFriendly has current estimates of each team's cap hit, counting injuries, it could display resulting cap hits for other teams involved in trades, and the cap hits and term of players being sent to them, fairly easily?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit