SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

Trade between Penguins and Sabres

Which team makes out the most with this trade?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Feb. 9, 2016 at 6:14 p.m.
GM67
I'd like to see the Penguins trade Beau Bennett, Nick Bonino and Ian Cole to the Sabres for Rasmus Ristolainen.
Feb. 9, 2016 at 6:29 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Quoting: jasondomitrovic
I'd like to see the Penguins trade Beau Bennett, Nick Bonino and Ian Cole to the Sabres for Rasmus Ristolainen.

It is a fairly close trade to chose a side but in the end seems like a lot to give up for one player
Feb. 22, 2016 at 3:37 p.m.
Sabres would never make that trade. Rusto is the future of their d core. With the season he's having this season, he's untouchable. Why do people assume that if you package 3 mediocre players together you will get one fantastic one. The NHL doesn't work like that. I'm a huge pens fan and believe me I am always optimistic with trade purposals but this one isnt even close to fair
Feb. 22, 2016 at 10:29 p.m.
Sabres say no. For all the forward depth they currently possess in Eichel, Reinhart, Kane, O'Reilly, etc., Ristolainen already might be the best defenseman the Sabres have fielded since Brian Campbell or Alexei Zhitnik. Yikes. And beyond him, there are a few complementary pieces, but most Sabres fans and analysts are of the opinion that the Sabres need additional D help.

Most "fantasy" trades have been the sort involving one of the youngsters on the Anaheim Ducks' blue line or similar. Not that that will happen either. Heh.
Feb. 28, 2016 at 9:28 p.m.
This trade would weaken the forward depth of the Pens and also, Ristolainen is someone the Sabers want to keep in their rebuild.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit