SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

How do you trade ACGMs?

Feb. 12, 2016 at 2:49 p.m.
Just curious if anyone else has a system for rating ACGM teams? Mine is

* - Trades are literally impossible due to Cap ceiling, number of NHL Contracts limit, or gross inviability (Tanner Glass for Connor McDavid straight up)

** - Trades are severely one sided, create bad roster imbalance, or center around the needs of only one team. Acquired players are poor and/or do not fit the team well.

*** - Team is viable and decently constructed. Trades are close to fair value. Acquired players may be less than ideal but provide average value.

**** - Trades are fair value to both teams. Acquired players represent an improvement for the team. Long term questions remain about the roster.

***** - Trades are fair value and fulfill needs for both teams. Acquired players will give both teams a marked improvement / meet their respective goals. Contracts are balanced. Team will feature a high quality roster for the near and long term.

I try to use this guide with every team I rate. And I'm not afraid to change my rating if I'm convinced that my initial evaluation missed something.

How do others rate teams?
Feb. 12, 2016 at 9:23 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
I don't overly have a system I use when ranking, but things I look for are:
-Fairness in trades
-Trades that make sense for both sides
-Reasonable signings
DD67 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option