SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

The most annoying/incorrect things each team's fans say

Mar. 7, 2018 at 10:26 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
The most annoying/incorrect thing I've heard a Rangers/Islanders fan say is:

"Every team's fans sometimes have a player they overvalue, or a prediction for the team that is unlikely. Now even if they DON'T think their team is going to be very good, and many people do, this would still count. Just the most annoying thing each team's fans say, or the most incorrect, or something people say way too much. Just a mix.
Of course for the NY teams, i'm not including myself, as my opinions wouldn't be my opinions if i didn't agree with them (and same with everyone else).

Ducks Fans - "Not sure why a lot of people aren't really big Kesler fans."
Coyotes Fans - "Domi will probably be a superstar in the NHL."
Bruins Fans - "McAvoy will win the Calder."
Sabres Fans - "The Sabres should go in the Leafs/Oilers category for teams that will likely win a bunch of cups."
Flames Fans - "Gaudreau is right up there with Matthews and Eichel."
Hurricanes Fans - "Aho is almost in the Matthews/Laine/Eichel category."
Blackhawks Fans - "Toews is still a top 10 NHL player."
Avalanche Fans - "MacKinnon is going to be as good as McDavid."
Blue Jackets Fans - "Jenner is a future NHL star for sure."
Stars Fans - "Lindell is a future #1 guy on the average team's blueline."
Red Wings Fans - "The Wings could probably get a 1st round pick and a really top prospect for Gust Nyquist."
Oilers Fans - "McDavid will and should win the Hart trophy this year, even though his team's so bad."
Panthers Fans - "They are a very good team for the short term future."
Kings Fans - "Kempe is a future star if not superstar."
Wild Fans - "Dumba will eventually be considered one of the very best defensemen in the NHL."
Canadiens Fans - "Galchenyuk could get the Habs a 1st round pick, a good, young roster player, and a top prospect."
Predators Fans - "The Preds have one of the best prospect groups in the league."
Devils Fans - "Hall will win the Hart trophy."
Islanders Fans - "Bailey is a superstar just because of this year."
Rangers Fans - "The Rangers are still going to make the playoffs this year."
Senators Fans - "The Senators should trade Karlsson."
Flyers Fans - "Oskar Lindblom is a top 5-10 NHL prospect."
Penguins Fans - "The Penguins will win the cup this year, sign Tavares, and then win the cup again."
Sharks Fans - "Vlasic is one of the very best defensemen in the NHL."
Blues Fans - "Pietrangelo should go right up there with Doughty/Burns/Karlsson/Hedman."
Lightning Fans - "NO DOUBT ABOUT IT Vasilevskiy is the best goalie in the NHL."
Leafs Fans - "Matthews is as good as McDavid, if not better."
Canucks Fans - "The Canucks are never going to win the draft lottery, and have no chance at getting a top 3 pick this year."
Golden Knights Fans - "The Knights will sign Perron and Neal for sure, both of them. No question."
Capitals Fans - "Burakovsky could eventually be a superstar, and it looks kind of likely."
Jets Fans - "Myers is a top pairing d-man."

Now, if you see this list, and you are a fan of one of these teams and you don't say the thing for that team, i am not talking about all fans for these teams, just quite a few of them. Not every fan of each team says that team's thing on this list, just some. So i'm not saying you do it for sure. Also, feel free to post your own list!"

I would disagree but who wouldn't give this post a like? lol
Mar. 7, 2018 at 10:37 a.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
But one year doesn't make it a 'without a doubt' or at least usually not. Sure, he could be the best goalie in the NHL, but this is just one year so i wouldn't say he's WITHOUT A DOUBT the best goalie.

bruh no one says that.
Daryl and rangersandislesfan liked this.
Mar. 7, 2018 at 10:41 a.m.
Edited Mar. 7, 2018 at 11:19 a.m.
lol, with some of them i was exaggerating (for example: VAN, TOR, LAK, WSH). Like, a lot of Caps fans overvalue Burakovsky IMO but it's kind of a joke (in a way, some of these are kind of joke answers).

In, 1953–54 Al Rollins won the Hart despite posting a 3.23 GAA and playing for the league's worst team at the time, the Blackhawks
Mar. 7, 2018 at 11:08 a.m.
I can see why you think that about the 1st and 3rd but Hart trophy winners are never players for bottom teams like the Oilers.

That's the entire point on "should win"
Mar. 7, 2018 at 11:53 a.m.
Emotionally in 2018
lol, with some of them i was exaggerating (for example: VAN, TOR, LAK, WSH). Like, a lot of Caps fans overvalue Burakovsky IMO but it's kind of a joke (in a way, some of these are kind of joke answers).

If you're talking about Caps fans on this site, most of them want Burakovsky out.

I'm pretty sure that they were all serious at first, but as you are getting picked apart for it, you realize how ridiculous these are and state that they're jokes.
Buchnevesey and LicMysak liked this.
Mar. 11, 2018 at 11:10 a.m.
Habs/Pens fan
Quoting: krakowitz
If you're talking about Caps fans on this site, most of them want Burakovsky out.

I'm pretty sure that they were all serious at first, but as you are getting picked apart for it, you realize how ridiculous these are and state that they're jokes.

This site is the smarter hockey fans. Read HFboards if you want to see the dumb ones.
Mar. 11, 2018 at 2:10 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: krakowitz

They're serious in a way but i've exaggerated.
Mar. 13, 2018 at 11:32 p.m.
Quoting: ON3M4N
Bruins Fans - "McAvoy will win the Calder."

^I know there are fans who think he should, but no many think he actually will. Most Bruins fans know that the Calder is pretty much the Art Ross for Rookies lol.

sadly true.....sigh
Mar. 13, 2018 at 11:36 p.m.

but some of them aren't.......some of them are true, but some are false...... I am gay, no wait I'm straight.......I'm a genius, no I'm insane.....%)^$^I##I&%#%%&W&^ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Kill me now!!!!!
Mar. 16, 2018 at 8:10 p.m.
but mackinnon is already better than mcdavid
Buchnevesey liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll