UFAYEARSCAP HIT
7$12,000,000
4$5,000,000
Tolvanen, Eelie
3$925,000
2$700,000
Trades
NSH
    1st round pick 2018 (Habs) (Top5 protected)
    NSH
      1st round pick (Sharks) 2018
      6th round pick (Preds) 2018
      SJS
      1. Bonino, Nick
      2. Smith, Craig
      3. 2019 4th round pick (COL)
      NSH
      1. 2019 3rd round pick (NSH)
      Additional Details:
      Juuse Saros RFA
      VGK
      Buyouts
      DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      Logo of the NSH
      ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
      21$78,000,000$70,796,666$0$500,000$7,203,334
      Left WingCentreRight Wing
      $6,000,000$6,000,000
      LW
      UFA - 4
      $12,000,000$12,000,000
      C, LW
      UFA - 7
      $5,000,000$5,000,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 5
      $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
      RW, LW
      UFA - 1
      $6,000,000$6,000,000
      C, RW
      UFA - 6
      $4,250,000$4,250,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 6
      Tolvanen, Eelie
      $925,000$925,000
      $1,000,000$1,000,000
      RW, C, LW
      UFA - 4
      $2,250,000$2,250,000
      C, RW
      UFA - 1
      $1,100,000$1,100,000
      RW, LW
      UFA - 2
      $666,666$666,666
      C, LW
      UFA - 2
      $625,000$625,000
      C, RW
      UFA - 1
      Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
      $4,000,000$4,000,000
      LD
      UFA - 2
      $9,000,000$9,000,000
      RD
      UFA - 4
      $7,000,000$7,000,000
      G
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 1
      $3,750,000$3,750,000
      LD/RD
      UFA - 4
      $2,500,000$2,500,000
      RD
      UFA - 1
      $675,000$675,000
      LD/RD
      UFA - 2
      $675,000$675,000
      RD
      UFA - 2
      $700,000$700,000
      G
      UFA
      $650,000$650,000
      LD
      UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
      • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
      Mar. 6, 2018 at 5:18 p.m.
      Curious why top 5 protected on the Montreal pick? There isn't a centre available in the top 5, and Johansen was a top 5 pick who has turned out. Montreal's "window" is open now with Price and Weber, and they need an NHL-ready 1C, which Johansen could be. He should bring back a top 5 pick.
      Riad1331 liked this.
      Mar. 6, 2018 at 5:46 p.m.
      Quoting: ekpaul87
      Curious why top 5 protected on the Montreal pick? There isn't a centre available in the top 5, and Johansen was a top 5 pick who has turned out. Montreal's "window" is open now with Price and Weber, and they need an NHL-ready 1C, which Johansen could be. He should bring back a top 5 pick.

If Montreal can get either Dahlin zadina Svechnikov Tkachuk or Boqvist i don’t think they would want to get Johansen. Montreal could fall in the 6 position for the draft pick so all this player are 90% out (we never know what could happen).So that is why i m saying Top 5 protected .But i agree with you, MTL needs Johansen as a starter 1C. I don’t see Marc Bergevin trading for Gallagher ( i saw that in the last post)
      Mar. 6, 2018 at 5:58 p.m.
      Molson beer is meh
      ya I agree the Habs most likely won't move their 1st if it's in the top 5. But I don't see how MTL turns this down. I'd rather try and keep the pick and do something like this:

To NSH -> Pacioretty + Byron + 2018 2nd rd pick (1 of the 4 ) + McCarron

To MTL -> Johanson + Gaudreau

if NSH can get Tavares, adding Patches and Byron gives them all the winger depth they need.
      Mar. 6, 2018 at 6:28 p.m.
      LongtimeLeafsufferer
      Some pretty good thoughts. The key for the Preds is not take back any money in the trades....so they can sign Tavares and for future cap space.
      Maybe San Jose is looking for a top centre, especially since the fragile Thornton seems to on his last leg(s) and some of their veteran forwards are close to. end their contract. Maybe Johansen is traded to San Jose for their top pick. Quite a few teams might be interested in Bonimo centre. Leafs/Canadians/Canes/Blues
      Mar. 6, 2018 at 8:28 p.m.
      BigBeardBurns
      I dont think NSH just wants a draft pick for RYJO. Y just trade Saros’ rights for a 3rd? SJ won’t want Bonino’s 4.1M either. U’d have to retain to make an interesting offer.
      Mar. 6, 2018 at 8:30 p.m.
      BigBeardBurns
      Quoting: palhal
      Some pretty good thoughts. The key for the Preds is not take back any money in the trades....so they can sign Tavares and for future cap space.
      Maybe San Jose is looking for a top centre, especially since the fragile Thornton seems to on his last leg(s).

There are 2 guys on the Sharks named Joe Pavelski and Logan Couture. U should look up their position and career stats.
      Mar. 6, 2018 at 9:43 p.m.
      LongtimeLeafsufferer
      Quoting: BigBeardBurns
      There are 2 guys on the Sharks named Joe Pavelski and Logan Couture. U should look up their position and career stats.

You should look up that Couture and Pavelski have only one year left on their contract. Johansen might be welcome addition especially with Thornton possibly gone and Pavelski will be 35 when his next contract starts.
      Mar. 6, 2018 at 11:30 p.m.
      Quoting: Blazingbat11
      ya I agree the Habs most likely won't move their 1st if it's in the top 5. But I don't see how MTL turns this down. I'd rather try and keep the pick and do something like this:

To NSH -> Pacioretty + Byron + 2018 2nd rd pick (1 of the 4 ) + McCarron

To MTL -> Johanson + Gaudreau

if NSH can get Tavares, adding Patches and Byron gives them all the winger depth they need.

Pacioretty is gonna be UFA next season for Minimum 6M$ i don’t think the preds can resign Fialla Rinne Pacioretty and Ellis if they want to go after Tavares this summer. MTL can still find another team that wants Pacioretty maybe STL with Kyron + 1st round pick 2018 (JETS).
      Mar. 7, 2018 at 7:34 a.m.
      Nik_SH
      U just leave them Saros for nothing? OHO, nice, bad idea. And Johansen only for the 1st?-damn...Let's sell out for the song the best league teamapplaud
      Mar. 7, 2018 at 9:13 a.m.
      Quoting: Nik_SH
      U just leave them Saros for nothing? OHO, nice, bad idea. And Johansen only for the 1st?-damn...Let's sell out for the song the best league teamapplaud

If you think that Johansen is gonna get you a 1st round pick(High prospect in the Top7) +Pacioretty you are wayyyy off my man. Pacioretty can help any team with a good center (Wich in that case MTL doesn’t have). He can score you 30Goals a season easily.
      Now for the pick, yh your not gonna have Dahlin or zedina or Tkachuk but at the 6th position you can get a Olivier Wahlstrom or a Quinton Hughes.... these players are not NHL ready which in that case can be a good thing for the future of Nashville ( They don’t have any good high prospects except for Fabbro and Tolvanen ) but they are extremely talented for there age. MTL can’t wait for them to be NHL ready bcz by the time they get there Price and Weber will be on there wait out and past there prime.NSH can wait bcz they are already contenders without them. Plus NSH is getting in Upgrade in Tavares.
      So if you want to go ahead and trade Johansen for only picks without getting ANY contract back good luck with that. NSH needs cap space if they want Tavares and resign Fialla Rinne and Ellis, and MTL are the only team in my opinion willing to pay the 1st round pick without giving a contract.
      And for Saros yh he can get you maybe a 2nd round pick but i didn’t feel the need to keep him (Too expensive for a backup G) and I don’t see them getting any more than that.
      Mar. 7, 2018 at 9:55 a.m.
      Nik_SH
      Quoting: Riad1331
      If you think that Johansen is gonna get you a 1st round pick(High prospect in the Top7) +Pacioretty you are wayyyy off my man. Pacioretty can help any team with a good center (Wich in that case MTL doesn’t have). He can score you 30Goals a season easily.
      Now for the pick, yh your not gonna have Dahlin or zedina or Tkachuk but at the 6th position you can get a Olivier Wahlstrom or a Quinton Hughes.... these players are not NHL ready which in that case can be a good thing for the future of Nashville ( They don’t have any good high prospects except for Fabbro and Tolvanen ) but they are extremely talented for there age. MTL can’t wait for them to be NHL ready bcz by the time they get there Price and Weber will be on there wait out and past there prime.NSH can wait bcz they are already contenders without them. Plus NSH is getting in Upgrade in Tavares.
      So if you want to go ahead and trade Johansen for only picks without getting ANY contract back good luck with that. NSH needs cap space if they want Tavares and resign Fialla Rinne and Ellis, and MTL are the only team in my opinion willing to pay the 1st round pick without giving a contract.
      And for Saros yh he can get you maybe a 2nd round pick but i didn’t feel the need to keep him (Too expensive for a backup G) and I don’t see them getting any more than that.

Keep Saros with 2-2,5m contract(4 years). Pekka will re-sign 4,5-5m(3 years) and NSH will steel have best goaltenders duet in a league with same price(2017-2018 season).
      Do not sign Tavares with 12m-it is tooo much. Max-11(10-10,5-very good). If he want that money-ok, let him sign with ARZ smile
      Also I did not talk about 1st round pick(High prospect in the Top7) +Pacioretty, i just say that RJ-this is clearly not only the first peak.(Some good(not top) prospects or round picks should be added). For example->1st+WILL BITTEN+3rd.
      And OFC - NSH do not need Pacioretty.
      I did the same trade concept few days ago:https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/619766.
      Mb Montreal overpaided here, and they should save 2nd round pick(most likely this is so). But 1st(2019 with top 10 protect)+Gallagher+Benn+3rd(2018) for RJ+Bonino+4th(2018)-this is a good price. So it is my IMHO.
      Riad1331 liked this.
      Mar. 7, 2018 at 10:04 a.m.
      Quoting: Nik_SH
      Keep Saros with 2-2,5m contract(4 years). Pekka will re-sign 4,5-5m(3 years) and NSH will steel have best goaltenders duet in a league with same price(2017-2018 season).
      Do not sign Tavares with 12m-it is tooo much. Max-11(10-10,5-very good). If he want that money-ok, let him sign with ARZ smile
      Also I did not talk about 1st round pick(High prospect in the Top7) +Pacioretty, i just say that RJ-this is clearly not only the first peak.(Some good(not top) prospects or round picks should be added). For example->1st+WILL BITTEN+3rd.
      And OFC - NSH do not need Pacioretty.
      I did the same trade concept few days ago:https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/619766.
      Mb Montreal overpaided here, and they should save 2nd round pick(most likely this is so). But 1st(2019 with top 10 protect)+Gallagher+Benn+3rd(2018) for RJ+Bonino+4th(2018)-this is a good price. So it is my IMHO.

I don’t see Rinne go for 5M$......... he s gonna ask for more but with the rest i agree with your comment. I don’t see Gallagher leaving MTL bcz he was the only good player this season.Bergevin will look like a fool trading Gallagher.
      Other than that i agree with your tavares comment and saros signature. When you said that the 1st pick was not enough i tought you were trying to ask for another pick (2nd round pick) or a hight prospect like Juulsen or Mete.
      Mar. 7, 2018 at 10:10 a.m.
      Nik_SH
      I don’t see Rinne go for 5M$......... he s gonna ask for more but with the rest i agree with your comment. I don’t see Gallagher leaving MTL bcz he was the only good player this season.Bergevin will look like a fool trading Gallagher.
      Other than that i agree with your tavares comment and saros signature. When you said that the 1st pick was not enough i tought you were trying to ask for another pick (2nd round pick) or a hight prospect like Juulsen or Mete.

Rinne is a good guy. I belive that he will be the first person whose number will be raised under the arches of the arena.And he will do everything in his power and even more to help the team.
      He will definitely make a discount.
      Mar. 7, 2018 at 11:05 a.m.
      If Montreal can get either Dahlin zadina Svechnikov Tkachuk or Boqvist i don’t think they would want to get Johansen. Montreal could fall in the 6 position for the draft pick so all this player are 90% out (we never know what could happen).So that is why i m saying Top 5 protected .But i agree with you, MTL needs Johansen as a starter 1C. I don’t see Marc Bergevin trading for Gallagher ( i saw that in the last post)

I could see it being a #1 overall protected, because Dahlin warrants that, but none of the other guys particularly serve what Montreal needs right now, which isn't more wingers or a D who is 2-4 years away from making an impact.

I suppose most likely this deal would have to be done after making the pick because Nashville wouldn't know if they were getting Tavares until he officially signed on July 1, so Montreal would have to pick the guy, then deal that specific player for Johansen.
      Mar. 7, 2018 at 5:28 p.m.
      Grierless Sharks Fan
      Sharks don't need that deal. We already had Bonino and let him go.

To create a post please Login or Register
      Question:
      Options:
      Add Option
      Submit Poll