Forums/Armchair-GM

Players Ottawa should not trade

Created by: SamMcI0036
Team: 2017-18 Ottawa Senators
Initial Creation Date: Mar. 15, 2018
Published: Mar. 15, 2018
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
I don't think Ottawa should do a lot of trades because I think they would make the playoffs if duchene would have been good since the first day he got traded in Ottawa and i think Ottawa are going to be in the playoffs next year but, if they trade some players these are the players I think they should really not trade .........................................................................................................

Hoffman- there are a lot of trade rumors about him but idk why Ottawa would want to trade him because he is 1 of Ottawa's best player and if Ottawa trades him duchene will probably stop being good again
....................................................,..................................................................
Duchene- Ottawa traded a lot to get duchene and he is finally one of Ottawa's best player
.........................................................................................................
Stone- he is Ottawa's best player
...........................................................................................................
Pageau- if Ottawa did not trade brassard pageau would probably not be on this list but, unless Ottawa trades for another center Ottawa would not have any 2nd line center ....................................................................................................................

Dzingel- he is 1 of Ottawa's best player and he and stone are the only players who was good all this year
...........................................................................................................
Boroweicki- he is the player with the most hit almost every year and he is a good defensive defenceman (and I think Ottawa needs a player like him)
......m..........................................................................................................
Karlsson- there was a lot of trade rumors about him but, they finally stopped and even if karlsson is not having a good year this year he is still 1 of the best defence..............................................................................................................................................................................................i needed at least 10 players so I added Gustavsson because he is probably going to be our best goaler in the future and i added white because i think he is going to be 1 of our best player in the future and i added wideman because he was starting to be better before he got injured and Ottawa is already not the team with the best defence ................................................................................................................................................................................................................. . I put a lot of.... because for some reason it did not let me make space between every players
Retained Salary Transactions
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the CBJ
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
10$75,000,000$55,238,333$0$850,000$19,761,667
Left WingCentreRight Wing
$5,187,500$5,187,500
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RW, C
UFA - 2
$3,100,000$3,100,000
C
UFA - 3
$1,800,000$1,800,000
LW, RW, C
UFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
RW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
C, RW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$1,100,000$1,100,000
LD
UFA - 1
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$775,833$775,833
G
UFA - 4
$800,000$800,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Mar. 15, 2018 at 6:28 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I agree, Karlsson will not get traded and should not get traded. Finally someone who agrees.
Mar. 15, 2018 at 7:04 p.m.
CanEHian04
Perfect!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll