Published: Mar. 19, 2018 at 4:11 p.m.
Description
Not joking. Dahlin to the Canucks!
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the Vancouver CanucksVancouver Canucks
  2. Logo of the Arizona CoyotesArizona Coyotes
  3. Logo of the New York IslandersNew York Islanders
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Rasmus Dahlin is of course the best pick, and Vancouver's D-core is going to be stacked with Dahlin.
2Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Zadina is a bonafied first-line Left Winger and it'd be a shame if the Coyotes didn't pick him up with the 2nd pick.
3Logo of the New York Islanders-The Isles need a better D-core, we have enough offense. And so, I think that Boqvist is perfect for this role.
4Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Andrei Svechnikov is kind of a gamble, but I think it'd work out as a nice replacement to Evander Kane.
5Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-A replacement to Zetterberg and Datsyuk is needed, and though Larkin is a nice 1c, they need a 2c and I think that Brady Tkachuk would slot in nicely to the second-line center position.
6Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Karlsson needs a defensive partner, and though Merkley is usually poised to go much lower, he's got a great amount of points and I think is the best possible pick for the Sens.
7Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-The Canadiens D-core is old and fragile, falling apart as fast as each minute goes by. Hughes is more of a DFD, and would fit nicely as a shut-down defenseman in Montreal.
8Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-The Oilers need a partner for Larsson, and with Merkley and Hughes already taken the best gamble is for the Oilers to try and draft Ty Smith with the 8th pick.
9Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-A solid looking 2c, Wahlstrom would fit solidley on the Blackhawks roster.
10Logo of the New York Rangers-The Rangers need to replace the aging Rick Nash with a friendlier and younger face, and Joel Farabee is just that.
11Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Staal is a solid 2c, but he's old and frail. I think that with Rasmus Kupari, he could either turn out to be a 1c or a replacement to Jordan Staal.
12Logo of the Florida Panthers-Barkov is their 1c of the future, but what about the 2c spot? Perfect, that's where Thomas comes in.
13Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Calgary FlamesMcIsaac is a bonafied Top 4 D-man, and the Islanders need that most. Imagine an Isles defense THIS stacked!
14Logo of the New Jersey Devils-
15Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
16Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the St. Louis Blues
17Logo of the Dallas Stars-
18Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
19Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
20Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
21Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
22Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
23Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
24Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
25Logo of the Washington Capitals-
26Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
27Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
28Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Vegas Golden Knights
29Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Boston Bruins
30Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
31Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Nashville Predators
Mar. 19, 2018 at 6:31 p.m.
Antoinenhl
you put Evan Bouchard #29 but i think he is more about a top 10 pick don't you think?
Mar. 20, 2018 at 9:33 a.m.
The default list has Bouchard and Dobson much lower than most rankings. Most mock drafts will have them far too low because of it.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll