SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Would you guys put uncle Leo in or Johnsson in for fourth line left winger.

Who would you put in
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Apr. 2, 2018 at 9:42 p.m.
In my opinion if put in andreas johnsson. Guy has looked way to good to take him out. I understand they Leo is a great penalty killer and a great guy to have in the line up. He is a good defensive player as well.
However andreas johnsson I’d also a very good defensive player who could also possibly play on the PK.
I think the 4 fourth line with Johnson Plekanec and kappy would create a speedy and offensive to wear down other teams fourth lines.
Apr. 3, 2018 at 8:43 a.m.
get ur corsi up
Komarov is a great PK guy, but ever since we acquired Pleky Komarov has become much less critical. Johnsson has great speed and great offensive instinct. I think we’ll start off with Johnsson in the lineup, but in any intense games (games 6 and 7) I wouldn’t be shocked to see Komarov come back to act as a solid veteran presence.
Apr. 3, 2018 at 9:39 a.m.
TheGiftedYoungRider
Johnsson is a great replacement for JvR, who is gonna want to much to stand at the net. Komarov wont be missed much.
Jakem139 liked this.
Apr. 5, 2018 at 5:32 p.m.
V5 ANA and BOG
Johnsson.
Apr. 9, 2018 at 1:41 p.m.
I go with Leo against Boston to try and get a little bit of toughness for the big bad bruins and then try Johnsoon against Tampa to match their speed
Apr. 9, 2018 at 3:34 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: beanie2911
I go with Leo against Boston to try and get a little bit of toughness for the big bad bruins and then try Johnsoon against Tampa to match their speed

Don't be shocked to see Komarov and Martin both playing. We'll need them to shut down Boston's big guys.
Apr. 9, 2018 at 10:34 p.m.
Quoting: Daryl
Don't be shocked to see Komarov and Martin both playing. We'll need them to shut down Boston's big guys.

Martin is going in because babcock is smarter then that

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit