M-NTC
        UFA - 3
        $2,950,000$2,950,000
        LW, RW
        UFA - 1
        $1,900,000$1,900,000
        C, LW
        UFA - 2
        $652,500$652,500 (Performance Bonus$235,000$235K)
        RW, LW
        UFA - 1
        $667,500$667,500 (Performance Bonus$257,500$258K)
        LW, RW
        UFA - 2
        $800,000$800,000
        C, LW
        UFA - 1
        $2,000,000$2,000,000
        C, RW
        UFA - 3
        Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
        $894,167$894,167
        LD
        UFA - 1
        $7,250,000$7,250,000
        RD
        M-NTC, NMC
        UFA - 7
        $5,750,000$5,750,000
        G
        M-NTC, NMC
        UFA - 4
        $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
        LD
        UFA - 2
        $3,325,000$3,325,000
        RD
        UFA - 2
        $800,000$800,000
        LD
        UFA - 2
        $3,300,000$3,300,000
        RD
        UFA - 2
        $628,333$628,333 (Performance Bonus$282,500$282K)
        G
        UFA - 2
        $600,000$600,000
        LD
        UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
        • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
        Feb. 22, 2016 at 10:16 p.m.
        Once again I like the franson trade because it's not just a rental. It's an actual hockey trade which will make our team better not only for this season, but aswell as Next. I was listening to Rob Rossi (Pittsburgh tribune writer) say that pens could be looking to add another top 6 winger to give geno and Crosby the best opportunity to succeed. I am fairly confident with our top 6 group though, and unless we're getting a long term winger, I'm againts a top 6 rental. and I think that this trade helps give us a good top 4 D and a good depth forward
        Feb. 22, 2016 at 10:22 p.m.
        Pens
        Quoting: mhockey91
        Once again I like the franson trade because it's not just a rental. It's an actual hockey trade which will make our team better not only for this season, but aswell as Next. I was listening to Rob Rossi (Pittsburgh tribune writer) say that pens could be looking to add another top 6 winger to give geno and Crosby the best opportunity to succeed. I am fairly confident with our top 6 group though, and unless we're getting a long term winger, I'm againts a top 6 rental. and I think that this trade helps give us a good top 4 D and a good depth forward

I never listen to what Rob Rossi has to say. Whenever I read or hear something he says, I feel myself getting dumber. He is a grade A assclown and doesnt know jack shit about pens hockey.
        Feb. 22, 2016 at 11:48 p.m.
        Quoting: Sqm918

I never listen to what Rob Rossi has to say. Whenever I read or hear something he says, I feel myself getting dumber. He is a grade A assclown and doesnt know jack shit about pens hockey.

He's never very consistent I'll give you that. I find he always contradicts himself. Unfortunately, he does have more insider information then you and I so I can never count his information as irrelevant. I still remember when he tweeted early morning July 1st that pens could land kessel as early as today. I thought he was high when he tweeted it. A couple hours later kessel is wearing black and gold...
        Feb. 23, 2016 at 1:42 a.m.
        Pens

He's never very consistent I'll give you that. I find he always contradicts himself. Unfortunately, he does have more insider information then you and I so I can never count his information as irrelevant. I still remember when he tweeted early morning July 1st that pens could land kessel as early as today. I thought he was high when he tweeted it. A couple hours later kessel is wearing black and gold...

Well, you know what they say. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually. After being wrong for so long, he was bound to guess something right. I predicted the pens would acquire Hagelin a couple weeks before it happened. Guess we have both guessed 1 thing right in our lives. He just gets to make money by saying it while I have to do it for free.
        Feb. 23, 2016 at 6:35 a.m.
        Pens Fan
        I question how many connections Rossi has when the GM screams at him for being a jerk
        Feb. 23, 2016 at 12:30 p.m.
        Getting Franson would be a nice add for the defense just for his shot and hitting alone. McGinn is a borderline top 6 and if you can resign him its a big win.
        I'd prefer to keep Lovejoy at this point though. He really hasn't been terrible lately and supposedly helped mentor Dumoulin. PLus having a veteran for the young Dmen in the playoffs wouldn't be terrible.
        If you can get draft picks for Plots or Zatkoff sure get them. Murray will likely be called up for playoffs anyway.

I heard from Rossi and read an article from Pierre Lebrun that the Pens may have interest in Boedker from the Coyotes. Thats probably why Rossi thinks the pens are targeting to def top 6 forward.
        Boedker would be nice addition but really expensive and i'm not sure what we could offer the coyotes to get him plus no guarantee he resigns. Much Rather have Franson and McGinn at lower cost. I don't think Boedker is going to really be worth over 5 million which he'll likely get.
        Feb. 23, 2016 at 3:25 p.m.
        Quoting: Toddyd77
        Getting Franson would be a nice add for the defense just for his shot and hitting alone. McGinn is a borderline top 6 and if you can resign him its a big win.
        I'd prefer to keep Lovejoy at this point though. He really hasn't been terrible lately and supposedly helped mentor Dumoulin. PLus having a veteran for the young Dmen in the playoffs wouldn't be terrible.
        If you can get draft picks for Plots or Zatkoff sure get them. Murray will likely be called up for playoffs anyway.

I heard from Rossi and read an article from Pierre Lebrun that the Pens may have interest in Boedker from the Coyotes. Thats probably why Rossi thinks the pens are targeting to def top 6 forward.
        Boedker would be nice addition but really expensive and i'm not sure what we could offer the coyotes to get him plus no guarantee he resigns. Much Rather have Franson and McGinn at lower cost. I don't think Boedker is going to really be worth over 5 million which he'll likely get.

I agree completely

To create a post please Login or Register
        Question:
        Options:
        Add Option
        Submit Poll