LW, C, RW
    UFA - 3
    $839,166$839,166
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $912,500$912,500
    C
    UFA - 1
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $650,000$650,000
    C, LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    Evans, Jake
    $925,000$925,000
    $1,166,667$1,166,667
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $775,000$775,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    $725,000$725,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $748,333$748,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
    LD/RD
    UFA - 3
    $7,857,143$7,857,143
    RD
    UFA - 9
    $6,500,000$6,500,000
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    $725,000$725,000
    LD
    UFA - 2
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    RD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    $700,000$700,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    $4,625,000$4,625,000
    LD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    $863,333$863,333
    RD
    UFA - 3
    $2,100,000$2,100,000
    LD
    UFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 12:55 a.m.
    Billy739
    so we got three third line centes and no top 6 again for another decade huh

its Statsny or RNH there is no version of this team where 2 players with identical role's will thrive here .
    it didnt even work with Gionta and Gomez who had won cups together because you cant have 2 players running the same role its just redundant .

personally i like RNH deal and drafting Tkchuck but that being said Tkchuck is at the same point in developement as Poehling playing his first year in transition to center and we cant Mccarron this one up by trying to rush his development to fill our needs or else we'll bust another 4 first rounders in the next 10 years .

the Shaw deal is horrible and an automatic -1

you made our team a lot older and still didnt get a top line center but i cant take away points for that sadly.

i'm giving you 3/5 based on the Statsny and Shaw deals just being irreedemably bad.
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 7:25 a.m.
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Oilers don't make that deal. It's Patches one year term that not attractive to many teams, besides a true contender. Stastny gets a lot more money from someone.
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 7:55 a.m.
    HabsFan
    Stastny will cost 6-7M$y for 5-6y... But we might have no choice!
    RNH... talking about Leadership & winning mentality... He is not the right choice and if you got Statsny you don't need RNH.
    PAcc- Statsny- Gally
    Galch- Drouin- Sherbak
    Hudon- Danault- Byron
    I would personally Trade my No#4 draft for RFA Nelson +No#8 in getting Bouchard or Dobson.
    Billy739 liked this.
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 8:39 a.m.
    Quoting: Billy739

its Statsny or RNH there is no version of this team where 2 players with identical role's will thrive here .
    it didnt even work with Gionta and Gomez who had won cups together because you cant have 2 players running the same role its just redundant .

personally i like RNH deal and drafting Tkchuck but that being said Tkchuck is at the same point in developement as Poehling playing his first year in transition to center and we cant Mccarron this one up by trying to rush his development to fill our needs or else we'll bust another 4 first rounders in the next 10 years .

you made our team a lot older and still didnt get a top line center but i cant take away points for that sadly.

i'm giving you 3/5 based on the Statsny and Shaw deals just being irreedemably bad.

Made our team much older? What?

Drouin, Galchenyuk, Tkachuk, Evans, Hudon, Lehkonen, RNH, Danault, Mete, Reilly, Juulsen, DLR, Scherbak are all 24 and under. This team is much younger. Only player older player i added was Stastny who’s 32 and after being a top line C for the Blues for a couple seasons and the rumors of him signing with MTL this summer its only fitting that he takes the 2C position while Poehling takes another year to get ready.

Shaw deal is fair if you look at the concussions, injuries and bad penalties he takes. Bottom 6 is crowded anyways and Deslauriers can take over as enforcer.
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
    Lavsim

The Shaw deal is bad for the wings lol, Shaw now has a heavy history of concussion while being overpaid. He is a third/fourth line grinder that puts up 30ish pts a year....certainly not worth a second round pick unless your an incompetent GM and judge it's a good idea to give 2 second rounders for him....
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 4:31 p.m.
    Billy739
    Quoting: lavsim96
    The Shaw deal is bad for the wings lol, Shaw now has a heavy history of concussion while being overpaid. He is a third/fourth line grinder that puts up 30ish pts a year....certainly not worth a second round pick unless your an incompetent GM and judge it's a good idea to give 2 second rounders for him....

there is to many issues with your statement to address .
    you aren't a GM until you see value in Players who aren't superstars
    Shaw's on ice play has never come into question and to be 100% honest CHI hasnt been a Contender since he left with their bottom 6 being the biggest joke its been since 2008
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 4:32 p.m.
    Billy739
    Quoting: Montreality25
    Made our team much older? What?

Drouin, Galchenyuk, Tkachuk, Evans, Hudon, Lehkonen, RNH, Danault, Mete, Reilly, Juulsen, DLR, Scherbak are all 24 and under. This team is much younger. Only player older player i added was Stastny who’s 32 and after being a top line C for the Blues for a couple seasons and the rumors of him signing with MTL this summer its only fitting that he takes the 2C position while Poehling takes another year to get ready.

Shaw deal is fair if you look at the concussions, injuries and bad penalties he takes. Bottom 6 is crowded anyways and Deslauriers can take over as enforcer.

yes and his signing's / acquisitions are how old again sir ?
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 4:33 p.m.
    Billy739
    Quoting: DomCholette
    Stastny will cost 6-7M$y for 5-6y... But we might have no choice!
    RNH... talking about Leadership & winning mentality... He is not the right choice and if you got Statsny you don't need RNH.
    PAcc- Statsny- Gally
    Galch- Drouin- Sherbak
    Hudon- Danault- Byron
    I would personally Trade my No#4 draft for RFA Nelson +No#8 in getting Bouchard or Dobson.

finally someone with a clue

i'd move Byron out though and play someone else third line he's 28 and his value is the highest it ever will be .
    Lehkonen thirves on RW
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 6:52 p.m.
    Lavsim
    there is to many issues with your statement to address .
    you aren't a GM until you see value in Players who aren't superstars
    Shaw's on ice play has never come into question and to be 100% honest CHI hasnt been a Contender since he left with their bottom 6 being the biggest joke its been since 2008

hahaha you really think ANDREW SHAW is part of the reason why the hawks have not been goodshakes head they wouldn't even take him back i bet with his ridiculous contract anyways.
    How can you assume i dont give value to players who aren't superstars?? Maybe you the one giving way too much value to those players???
    that's so arrogant of you lmao i am trying hard to stay respectful after such idiotic comments.
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 7:23 p.m.
    Billy739
    hahaha you really think ANDREW SHAW is part of the reason why the hawks have not been goodshakes head they wouldn't even take him back i bet with his ridiculous contract anyways.
    How can you assume i dont give value to players who aren't superstars?? Maybe you the one giving way too much value to those players???
    that's so arrogant of you lmao i am trying hard to stay respectful after such idiotic comments.

i think you'd have to be pretty uneducated to not understand Newtons Law Of Motion .
    furthermore it doesnt take a Genius to see Context, just an ability to chose not to be a fool .

EVERY NHL cup team this decade won a cup based on third lines performance from BOS and Seguin-Recchi to Stoll-Williams to Saad-Shaw to Bonino-Kessel
    you'd have to be Willfully oblivious not to realize what is considered common sense
    Apr. 10, 2018 at 7:24 p.m.
    Billy739

but please tell me more about the slander you offer instead of intelligent input
    Apr. 11, 2018 at 10:34 a.m.
    HabsFan
    but please tell me more about the slander you offer instead of intelligent input

Guy's.. you guy's have just a different opinion of that PLayer... period!
    no need... MTL as enough cap space to keep or not Shaw.
    Personally I like Shaw even at 3,9M when he is healthy (if your team have the space)... and every team as a expensive top-grid player....
    To make that trade fair with Detroit and they don't have much cap space & already have one in Abdelkader... trade one on one... or keep Shaw.
    change scenery for both.
    Billy739 liked this.
    Apr. 11, 2018 at 11:30 a.m.
    Man people gripe at the smallest things on this site.

Overall this AGM is pretty good. I think the most annoying thing is you didn't use the right season for the AGM you wanted....lol
    Billy739 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll