SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

What would the Canucks have to give up for this?

May 1, 2018 at 5:45 p.m.
So there's chatter about that Canucks should look at taking Jason Spezza's contract off the hands of the Dallas Stars and it got me wondering what that trade would look like. The Stars wouldn't have to retain any salary since there's only one year left at 7.5m and the Canucks just freed up 14m with the retiring of the Sedins.

Say the Canucks asked for Spezza and Dallas' first rd pick (13th overall), what would GM JB have to give up? or would the Stars hang up on him?
May 8, 2018 at 5:54 p.m.
Quoting: ItsBlowTime
So there's chatter about that Canucks should look at taking Jason Spezza's contract off the hands of the Dallas Stars and it got me wondering what that trade would look like. The Stars wouldn't have to retain any salary since there's only one year left at 7.5m and the Canucks just freed up 14m with the retiring of the Sedins.

Say the Canucks asked for Spezza and Dallas' first rd pick (13th overall), what would GM JB have to give up? or would the Stars hang up on him?

Juolevi?
May 9, 2018 at 10:59 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: playercoachreggiedunlop
Juolevi?

Ummm... what? Spezza's contract is horrible, and Juolevi is at least worth Dallas' first, if not more.
rangersandislesfan liked this.
May 10, 2018 at 3:06 p.m.
Quoting: EthanK24
Ummm... what? Spezza's contract is horrible, and Juolevi is at least worth Dallas' first, if not more.

That's why I said Juolevi for Spezza plus their first. How is that off? Look at the world championship defense of Finland. Juolevi can't even crack that lineup.
May 12, 2018 at 1:55 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Spezza is a good player, but Juolevi is gonna get more than that.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll