The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

May 24, 2018 at 1:30 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Vegas Golden Knights
Washington Capitals
May 24, 2018 at 6:01 a.m.
I'm a Skatman
they've come so far and the fairytale isn't ready to end yet.
May 24, 2018 at 6:35 a.m.
get ur corsi up
I'm still speechless...
May 24, 2018 at 9:45 a.m.
TheGiftedYoungRider
Honestly I just don't want Vegas to win only because of all the bandwagon fans that jumped on Vegas. Can't stand bandwagon teams, and Vegas is the biggest one I've ever seen.
May 24, 2018 at 6:33 p.m.
Quoting: TheGiftedYoungRider
Honestly I just don't want Vegas to win only because of all the bandwagon fans that jumped on Vegas. Can't stand bandwagon teams, and Vegas is the biggest one I've ever seen.

LMAO!

They are a new team. The city of Las Vegas has embraced this team like it should. How are you going to complain about them when they only had a team name a year ago?!? So fans support them after their team was knocked out, whats the big deal?
rangersandislesfan liked this.
May 25, 2018 at 11:58 a.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Vegas in 6. Fleury is just playing too well right now. While he isn’t as sharp as he was earlier in the playoffs, we’ve all seen the heartbreak that comes when he plays the Caps in the postseason. Holtby is gonna give up too many rebounds and Vegas will be all over them. I’m extremely worried about the defense of Vegas, specifically Schmidt, McNabb, Theodore and Miller. If we can put some sort of containment on those guys, we should be fine. If not, we’re donezo
May 25, 2018 at 12:35 p.m.
Quoting: krakowitz
Vegas in 6. Fleury is just playing too well right now. While he isn’t as sharp as he was earlier in the playoffs, we’ve all seen the heartbreak that comes when he plays the Caps in the postseason. Holtby is gonna give up too many rebounds and Vegas will be all over them. I’m extremely worried about the defense of Vegas, specifically Schmidt, McNabb, Theodore and Miller. If we can put some sort of containment on those guys, we should be fine. If not, we’re donezo

Honestly, the biggest key to this series is the special teams battle. If Vegas continues what they did vs Winnipeg and take countless number of stupid penalties, Washington will win the series. If Vegas can stay out of the box and keep it 5 on 5, they will win. As much as I would love to see this series go 7 games. If Vegas wins, it will be in 5. If Washington wins, it will be in 6.
May 26, 2018 at 5:11 p.m.
Quoting: TheGiftedYoungRider

I know right. None of these fans were around for the tough years before this run.
Rangsey liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit