SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

New Additions Thread

Jun. 25, 2018 at 7:12 p.m.
Hey, love the new additions that were added (boldfaced teams, "new" posts on threads, etc.). Is there any way that we can get a rundown of all the new additions? Just want to be able to utilize the website to the best of it's ability.

Thanks!
Jun. 25, 2018 at 7:16 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Hey, love the new additions that were added (boldfaced teams, "new" posts on threads, etc.). Is there any way that we can get a rundown of all the new additions? Just want to be able to utilize the website to the best of it's ability.

Thanks!

I think your avatar is a new addition!
Jun. 25, 2018 at 7:16 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: phillyjabroni

Thanks!

Now for a serious response, the bold fonts indicate there is a new post, if you click the name it will automatically take you to the most recent post you haven't viewed.

Clicking the users name on most recent post at the far right will also take you to the most recent post.
phillyjabroni liked this.
Jun. 25, 2018 at 7:19 p.m.
Quoting: Banks
I think your avatar is a new addition!

Hahaha. The Addiction Network guy was the second best option...
Jun. 26, 2018 at 9:05 a.m.
Follow CapFriendly
But yes a new addition thread is a great idea-

New additions as of today- 2018-19 Mock draft now lists the order players were selected
Jun. 26, 2018 at 10:44 a.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: Banks
Now for a serious response, the bold fonts indicate there is a new post, if you click the name it will automatically take you to the most recent post you haven't viewed.

Clicking the users name on most recent post at the far right will also take you to the most recent post.

Is there a "mark all as read" option? (So I can read the ones I want, and then "de-bold" all the rest.)
PrincessChloe and nobody liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll