2$1,000,000
2$1,500,000
Desharnais, david
3$2,000,000
Trades
MTL
  1. DeBrincat, Alex
Additional Details:
some 2nd round picks were traded - would we pick Debrincat? maybe... maybe not - IDC
MTL
    waiver
    MTL
      Dale weise et Tomas Fleischmann
      CHI
        Danault's rights
        MTL
        1. 2019 5th round pick (WSH)
        BUF
        1. 2019 3rd round pick (MTL)
        DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the CGY
        Logo of the CHI
        Logo of the EDM
        Logo of the WSH
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        Logo of the MTL
        ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
        23$79,500,000$58,336,664$0$1,765,000$21,163,336
        Left WingCentreRight Wing
        $4,050,000$4,050,000
        LW
        UFA - 1
        Desharnais, david
        $2,000,000$2,000,000
        $3,750,000$3,750,000
        RW, LW
        UFA - 3
        $839,166$839,166
        LW, RW
        UFA - 1
        $4,900,000$4,900,000
        LW, C, RW
        UFA - 2
        $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$175,000$175K)
        LW, RW
        UFA - 1
        $650,000$650,000
        C, LW, RW
        UFA - 1
        $1,500,000$1,500,000
        C
        UFA - 1
        $950,000$950,000
        LW, RW
        UFA - 2
        $650,000$650,000
        C
        UFA - 1
        $778,333$778,333 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
        LW, RW
        UFA - 2
        $1,000,000$1,000,000
        LW
        UFA
        $2,350,000$2,350,000
        RW, LW
        UFA - 2
        Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
        $894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
        LD/RD
        UFA - 2
        $9,000,000$9,000,000
        RD
        UFA - 4
        $10,500,000$10,500,000
        G
        NMC
        UFA - 8
        $2,400,000$2,400,000
        LD/RD
        UFA - 1
        $5,500,000$5,500,000
        RD
        M-NTC, NMC
        UFA - 3
        $950,000$950,000
        G
        UFA - 1
        $748,333$748,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
        LD/RD
        UFA - 2
        $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
        RD
        UFA - 2
        $2,100,000$2,100,000
        LD
        UFA - 2
        $1,100,000$1,100,000
        LD/RD
        UFA - 1
        ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
        $4,625,000$4,625,000
        LD
        M-NTC
        UFA - 4

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
        • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
        Jun. 28, 2018 at 11:51 a.m.
        we still don't have centers. beaulieu is a liability. the rest seems fair. flieshmann btw never passed an nhl fitness test. so he left
        Jun. 28, 2018 at 11:58 a.m.
        I post sometimes
        Quoting: Price_is_the_goat
        we still don't have centers. beaulieu is a liability. the rest seems fair. flieshmann btw never passed an nhl fitness test. so he left

Somehow, I like our team now more than this one
        Price_is_the_goat liked this.
        Jun. 28, 2018 at 12:05 p.m.
        Quoting: MTLaveragefan
        Somehow, I like our team now more than this one

i think we should miss the playoffs for 1 more year. by then kotkaniemi and peohling will be nhl ready. we would be dangerous
        Jun. 28, 2018 at 12:10 p.m.
        No MB, means no Weise, Deslauriers, Petry, Schlemko, Benn, Froese, Niemi, Fleischman. By the same logic, no Sergachev, Scherbak, Mete, Juulsen, etc etc.

Not defending MB here but your cherry picking a lot of things. As bad as he is, he did get some things right.
        GO_HABS_GO and MTLaveragefan liked this.
        Jun. 28, 2018 at 12:20 p.m.
        I post sometimes
        Quoting: F50marco
        No MB, means no Weise, Deslauriers, Petry, Schlemko, Benn, Froese, Niemi, Fleischman. By the same logic, no Sergachev, Scherbak, Mete, Juulsen, etc etc.

Not defending MB here but your cherry picking a lot of things. As bad as he is, he did get some things right.

@F50marco it's been a while!

I know, I can only go so far back ahahha

I kept the draft picks because Timmins and other personel are in charge of those, and like I said in the comment, I prefer the team we have now. It was just a test to see the "progess" we made.

I could have included, Tinordi, Pateryn, Andrighetto and many more... but at some point...
        Jun. 28, 2018 at 11:33 p.m.
        @F50marco it's been a while!

I know, I can only go so far back ahahha

I kept the draft picks because Timmins and other personel are in charge of those, and like I said in the comment, I prefer the team we have now. It was just a test to see the "progess" we made.

I could have included, Tinordi, Pateryn, Andrighetto and many more... but at some point...

Wazzzzzup!!!!! Sticking Out Tongue

Yeh I knew what you meant honestly but I feel its important to keep these "MB ruined this team" type AGM's as modest as possible. MB has truthfully, honestly and as non-bias as i can be, screwed up only one trade really.. Subban for Weber.

Aside from that, he's actually done quite well in trades. Serg for Drouin is not a bad trade. its simply not what should of happened. Chucky for Domi is not a bad trade. Its simply not what should of happened. Shaw for two 2nd rounders isn't bad, its simply not what should have happened. He got good players in return and the players/picks he traded away all exceeded expectations. Reverse the trade and the results would be the same. Its not the players, its the teams the players play for that are what is creating this disillusion that MB has been fleeced or has made bad trades.

Weber for Subban is straight up, 100%, without a doubt, a bad trade in every sense possible and that is such a crappy thing to have to say because Weber is an effing beast but thta shouldn't change the fact that it shouldn;t have happened... That should and will hang on MB's head until he dies. Everything else, at least for the time being, is really not so bad.

Where MB truly has undone himself has not been in his trades, or signings, or draft picks, etc. It has been in his ideology, philosophy and PR of the team. Sticking with Therrien because he was his foxhole buddy, continuously portraying Subban and Galchenyuk in a negative light, spewing blabber about character and attitude problems, his overall stubbornness with the fans, media and loyal players the team had had over the years etc etc etc. That is why I despise what MB has done. I can live with the trades. Although the Weber for Subban one is quite literally a firable offense IMHO. Clear lack of understanding of player value and creating demand to maximize a return.
        ricochetii and MTLaveragefan liked this.
        Jul. 2, 2018 at 2:17 p.m.
        I post sometimes
        Quoting: F50marco
        Wazzzzzup!!!!! Sticking Out Tongue

Yeh I knew what you meant honestly but I feel its important to keep these "MB ruined this team" type AGM's as modest as possible. MB has truthfully, honestly and as non-bias as i can be, screwed up only one trade really.. Subban for Weber.

Aside from that, he's actually done quite well in trades. Serg for Drouin is not a bad trade. its simply not what should of happened. Chucky for Domi is not a bad trade. Its simply not what should of happened. Shaw for two 2nd rounders isn't bad, its simply not what should have happened. He got good players in return and the players/picks he traded away all exceeded expectations. Reverse the trade and the results would be the same. Its not the players, its the teams the players play for that are what is creating this disillusion that MB has been fleeced or has made bad trades.

Weber for Subban is straight up, 100%, without a doubt, a bad trade in every sense possible and that is such a crappy thing to have to say because Weber is an effing beast but thta shouldn't change the fact that it shouldn;t have happened... That should and will hang on MB's head until he dies. Everything else, at least for the time being, is really not so bad.

Where MB truly has undone himself has not been in his trades, or signings, or draft picks, etc. It has been in his ideology, philosophy and PR of the team. Sticking with Therrien because he was his foxhole buddy, continuously portraying Subban and Galchenyuk in a negative light, spewing blabber about character and attitude problems, his overall stubbornness with the fans, media and loyal players the team had had over the years etc etc etc. That is why I despise what MB has done. I can live with the trades. Although the Weber for Subban one is quite literally a firable offense IMHO. Clear lack of understanding of player value and creating demand to maximize a return.

True,

as for the Chucky for Domi trade, we will have to see, It is too early to call who won that trade.

I feel like Domi is going to flourish here in MTL. Julien is great with players like Gallagher, Marchand and Domi, and knows how to maximise their potentiale (he rewards effort)

For chucky: he is going to a young team who will give him the opportunity to shine at center. So, we will have to see if he seizes the opportunity.

But without saying it, I think MTL is in the middle of a rebuild, just the way they drafted (kotkaniemi over Zadina), getting domi who will be a RFA when his contract expires. Also, bringing Ducharme and Bouchard shows a clear intention to build a strong foundation from our farm team
        Jul. 2, 2018 at 4:10 p.m.
        True,

as for the Chucky for Domi trade, we will have to see, It is too early to call who won that trade.

I feel like Domi is going to flourish here in MTL. Julien is great with players like Gallagher, Marchand and Domi, and knows how to maximise their potentiale (he rewards effort)

For chucky: he is going to a young team who will give him the opportunity to shine at center. So, we will have to see if he seizes the opportunity.

But without saying it, I think MTL is in the middle of a rebuild, just the way they drafted (kotkaniemi over Zadina), getting domi who will be a RFA when his contract expires. Also, bringing Ducharme and Bouchard shows a clear intention to build a strong foundation from our farm team

Yup. Im so glad MB is realizing it. I still don't understand why he doesn't just come out and say it but Im glad this is the direction. We'll suck for next year but after that we should start being much better when Kotkaniemi, Poehling, 2019 1st rounder hopefully Hughes come on board.
        MTLaveragefan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
        Question:
        Options:
        Add Option
        Submit Poll