SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Most Likely to be Traded (by team)

Jul. 3, 2018 at 5:18 p.m.
DeBrincat > Kane
I want to know who is most likely to be traded by each team. As a Blackhawks fan, I'll leave my two cents just for us specifically. Feel free to reply with any teams you'd like!

For the Hawks:
Artem Anisimov:
He's unhappy in Chicago and ready to move on. It would also relieve the Hawks of his hefty contract and allow us more space to resign Schmaltz and DeBrincat to long term deals

Anton Forsberg:
With the addition of Ward on a one-year deal, Forsberg has moved out of the rotation. Especially with his underperforming last season, he will more likely than not become an asset of a multi-man trade sometime his offseason.

Jordan Oesterle:
Oesterle had a fantastic season last year playing on the first line. BUT, his contract is up at the end of the year. He should be traded at the deadline seeing as how many defensemen we already have for the bottom two parings.

Gustav Forsling:
Another d-man, but at the age of 21, Forsling hasn't performed the best. His ceiling is clearly lower than some of our younger talents (Jokiharju, Boqvist, etc.). Like Forsberg, I see him becoming an asset of a trade before the season starts.
Jul. 4, 2018 at 9:46 a.m.
Still a Leafs Fan
Ana: Miller
Arz: HJarlmalsson
Bos: Krug
Buf: Reinhart
Cal: Brodie
Car: Faulk
Chi: Anisimov
Col: Soderberg
Cbj: Murray
Dal: Ritchie