SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/The Box

Almost got a bad facial injury playing street hockey.

Jul. 4, 2018 at 9:12 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Was out playing street hockey today. Someone accidentally tripped me (if i am correct. I may have fallen myself but i don't believe so), and i fell on the pavement. My lip got cut and something feels wrong with my tooth (hopefully it's nothing major). My tooth is probably fine but it definitely feels weird. My arms are sore and my leg got cut a bit. My finger also has a cut on it. The game is so fast. I love the sport of hockey but after today i have been reminded to be more careful. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with my tooth, i fell pretty hard. Injuries are one of the few things i don't like about hockey.
Feb. 3, 2021 at 7:16 p.m.
sbinalla
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Was out playing street hockey today. Someone accidentally tripped me (if i am correct. I may have fallen myself but i don't believe so), and i fell on the pavement. My lip got cut and something feels wrong with my tooth (hopefully it's nothing major). My tooth is probably fine but it definitely feels weird. My arms are sore and my leg got cut a bit. My finger also has a cut on it. The game is so fast. I love the sport of hockey but after today i have been reminded to be more careful. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with my tooth, i fell pretty hard. Injuries are one of the few things i don't like about hockey.

well its all long time later but is it ok
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Feb. 9, 2021 at 4:13 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: maplelaughs2297
well its all long time later but is it ok

Thanks for checking ... yep! I forgot it even happened. "Almost" is the key word in the thread title.
Feb. 9, 2021 at 5:13 p.m.
sbinalla
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Thanks for checking ... yep! I forgot it even happened. "Almost" is the key word in the thread title.

yw
rangersandislesfan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll