SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

To All the Toronto fans who think Parayko will come for nothing.

Created by: Shylo_Moxii
Team: 2018-19 St. Louis Blues
Initial Creation Date: Aug. 2, 2018
Published: Aug. 2, 2018
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
I saw a trade the other day that showed Gardiner for Parayko that’s foolish. 1 year of Gardiner who isn’t as good as Parayko can’t beat 4 years of Parayko lol.
Free Agent Signings
RFAYEARSCAP HIT
7$7,000,000
Trades
STL
    RFA William Nylander
    STL
    1. 2019 1st round pick (TOR)
    DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
    Logo of the TOR
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the STL
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    21$79,500,000$69,190,155$150,988$182,500$10,309,845
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    $5,750,000$5,750,000
    LW, RW, C
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    $1,875,000$1,875,000
    C
    UFA - 5
    $3,750,000$3,750,000
    RW
    UFA - 5
    $5,350,000$5,350,000
    LW
    UFA - 3
    $5,125,000$5,125,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 2
    $7,000,000$7,000,000
    RW
    UFA - 6
    $4,000,000$4,000,000
    RW, LW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    $5,000,000$5,000,000
    C, RW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    $1,100,000$1,100,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 1
    $1,750,000$1,750,000
    LW, RW
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000
    LW
    UFA - 1
    $800,000$800,000
    RW
    UFA - 1
    $741,667$741,667
    LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1
    $6,500,000$6,500,000
    RD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    $4,350,000$4,350,000
    G
    UFA - 3
    $722,500$722,500 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
    LD/RD
    UFA - 2
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    RD
    UFA - 4
    $1,750,000$1,750,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    $2,900,000$2,900,000
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $1,150,000$1,150,000
    RD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:22 p.m.
    TOLA5760
    Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
    Well. If you actually watched the first half of the season for him last year you wouldn’t be saying that would ya

Lol, so my point proven, you don't have a starting goalie. Thank you
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:25 p.m.
    Quoting: LeGreen95
    Kapanen and Johnsson will make up for that. And like I stated before you guys know who you have in net right? Not even with a good D he can put up good numbers. At least Freddy can with a "Terrible D" Even though I would take Rielly over anyone on your back end not named Pieterangelo.

Tell me why you can’t even spell Pietrangelo. I would take Parayko>Gardiner anyday. Pietrangelo>Reilly anyday Edmundson>Any of the rest any day same with Dunn
    habs_fan123 liked this.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:26 p.m.

What do you mean. Your goalie hasn’t done anything in Toronto has he
    habs_fan123 liked this.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:28 p.m.

You literally chirping at something to defend the fact that you won’t have this team for long. And telling me we don’t have a goalie when your guy can barely hold on for the ride.
    habs_fan123 liked this.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:29 p.m.

And if you would rather have Reilly over any of the Blues why get triggered at me for saying you won’t get Parayko for nothing?
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:33 p.m.
    Wait, is a ducks fan seriously chirping? HAHA, you enjoy Carlyle and and all our castaways. Your team is full of overpaid old bums. Idk how you can even talk trash.

Oof Triggered Toronto fans at its best he is mad because he can’t pull Parayko to get a cup.

Quoting: Jah1722
    I love everything about this post including @LeGreen95 being triggered. Leafs fans are the best. They give us so many laughs.
    habs_fan123 and Rom liked this.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:35 p.m.
    TOLA5760
    And if you would rather have Reilly over any of the Blues why get triggered at me for saying you won’t get Parayko for nothing?

You literally chirping at something to defend the fact that you won’t have this team for long. And telling me we don’t have a goalie when your guy can barely hold on for the ride.

What do you mean. Your goalie hasn’t done anything in Toronto has he

Tell me why you can’t even spell Pietrangelo. I would take Parayko>Gardiner anyday. Pietrangelo>Reilly anyday Edmundson>Any of the rest any day same with Dunn

Bwahaha I can't believe this I am laughing. You realize who are GM is? He is going to make it work, we don't have Doug Armstrong running our team. And who cares that I added an extra letter on his name lol you got where I was coming from. Lastly I said every D on your team not him I would take Rielly over. Learn how to read, it's not that hard, sounds like you are the triggered guy who is just getting all mad and is selectively reading to send a response. But at least you got Jake Allen right?
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:37 p.m.
    TOLA5760
    You guys looked great in the playoffs last year. Oh wait... nvm

C'mon I am gonna wait for your 1967 joke or how we have struggled in the salary cap era, who cares, St Louis hasn't won a cup in the salary cap era, and who cares about the past. It's all about now, you guys missed and we made the playoffs by a landslide, but you know, we got trash D and a trash goalie.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:42 p.m.
    You guys looked great in the playoffs last year. Oh wait... nvm

C'mon I am gonna wait for your 1967 joke or how we have struggled in the salary cap era, who cares, St Louis hasn't won a cup in the salary cap era, and who cares about the past. It's all about now, you guys missed and we made the playoffs by a landslide, but you know, we got trash D and a trash goalie.

At least we don’t do dumbshit like cap hell. You do know that if you can’t do it this year you are completely fucked over
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:42 p.m.
    Bwahaha I can't believe this I am laughing. You realize who are GM is? He is going to make it work, we don't have Doug Armstrong running our team. And who cares that I added an extra letter on his name lol you got where I was coming from. Lastly I said every D on your team not him I would take Rielly over. Learn how to read, it's not that hard, sounds like you are the triggered guy who is just getting all mad and is selectively reading to send a response. But at least you got Jake Allen right?

Reilly sure but what about the rest of the D?????
    habs_fan123 liked this.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:48 p.m.
    TOLA5760
    See you're missing my D point LMAO. That's how I knwo you're triggered, keep re-reading until you get it as far as cap hell? Marleau can be traded to a team that needs to get to the cap floor, we have lots of D in our system, and young players. We just won the calder if you weren't aware. And next season we can afford worst case Marner and Nylander at 8 per, and Matthews at 11 including all our depth players. We may lose Gardiner worst case too.

But hey, we were the ones smart enough not to give Bozak 5, and Allen 4.35. or Gunnarsson $. Shall I go on? How about that castoff to Philly? Before you bring up Clarkson or you trade Jori Lehtera for Brayden Schenn, you had to give up two 1sts and sell off Stastny at the deadline so you guys could have a pick in the first round. We traded Clarkson for Horton who we get cap relief from on LTIR.

Just take the L man
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:50 p.m.
    habs_fan
    Ahh yes, salty blues fans, you guys enjoy Tyler Bozak while us Leaf fans will enjoy Tavares ok?

That reaction just proved the salty one lol
    Shylo_Moxii and Rom liked this.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:52 p.m.
    habs_fan
    Kapanen and Johnsson will make up for that. And like I stated before you guys know who you have in net right? Not even with a good D he can put up good numbers. At least Freddy can with a "Terrible D" Even though I would take Rielly over anyone on your back end not named Pieterangelo.

Quoting: Jah1722
    I love everything about this post including @LeGreen95 being triggered. Leafs fans are the best. They give us so many laughs.

best comment in the history of comments lol
    See you're missing my D point LMAO. That's how I knwo you're triggered, keep re-reading until you get it as far as cap hell? Marleau can be traded to a team that needs to get to the cap floor, we have lots of D in our system, and young players. We just won the calder if you weren't aware. And next season we can afford worst case Marner and Nylander at 8 per, and Matthews at 11 including all our depth players. We may lose Gardiner worst case too.

But hey, we were the ones smart enough not to give Bozak 5, and Allen 4.35. or Gunnarsson $. Shall I go on? How about that castoff to Philly? Before you bring up Clarkson or you trade Jori Lehtera for Brayden Schenn, you had to give up two 1sts and sell off Stastny at the deadline so you guys could have a pick in the first round. We traded Clarkson for Horton who we get cap relief from on LTIR.

Just take the L man

All of that to prove what point? I’m telling you Nylander is gone someone is gone on that team. You can’t afford Parayko anyway you are getting off subject because you are super upset that I shined light on the fact that you can’t get Parayko for free. If you are triggered go take a breather you making laugh so hard you are triggered. You gave me a 1 star because you are triggered you don’t have D for a cup
    habs_fan123 liked this.

Just take the L man

All of that to prove what point? I’m telling you Nylander is gone someone is gone on that team. You can’t afford Parayko anyway you are getting off subject because you are super upset that I shined light on the fact that you can’t get Parayko for free. If you are triggered go take a breather you making laugh so hard you are triggered. You gave me a 1 star because you are triggered you don’t have D for a cup
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:54 p.m.
    habs_fan
    Wait, is a ducks fan seriously chirping? HAHA, you enjoy Carlyle and and all our castaways. Your team is full of overpaid old bums. Idk how you can even talk trash.

Because he isn't saying that the ducks are better than the leafs he is just saying that leafs fan are triggered and thing stupid thingssmile
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:55 p.m.
    TOLA5760
    LOL a habs fan is getting on this? This is amazing, I gave you 1 star because troll GM armchairs are annoying, I could've told you we aren't getting him for nothing. His price will be too rich for the Leafs and I think they need to upgrade the D from within or buying low on a guy like Hamonic, Tanev etc. and hope it pays off. They got good cap hits that would work. So no, try again though.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:56 p.m.
    LOL a habs fan is getting on this? This is amazing, I gave you 1 star because troll GM armchairs are annoying, I could've told you we aren't getting him for nothing. His price will be too rich for the Leafs and I think they need to upgrade the D from within or buying low on a guy like Hamonic, Tanev etc. and hope it pays off. They got good cap hits that would work. So no, try again though.

I returned the favor of A lot of Toronto fans trolling Parayko trades.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:57 p.m.
    TOLA5760
    You're a habs fan, just stop talking. I get in debates with people which team is the most embarrassing in the league, Sens or Habs.

Hey but at least you traded for Domi and his 4 non empty net goals from last season.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:57 p.m.
    habs_fan

Do you hear yourself? YOU are the salty triggered guy! I read his comments and in my mind they sound normal and ya. but YOU triggered 100%
    Shylo_Moxii and Rom liked this.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 1:58 p.m.
    TOLA5760
    I returned the favor of A lot of Toronto fans trolling Parayko trades.

So just take the L I outsmarted you, it wasn't hard. But also I think it would be wise to hold onto Parayko. This is one of the better teams St Louis has iced. They gotta shore up that goal-tending though or Jake Allen finding his game
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 2:01 p.m.
    You're a habs fan, just stop talking. I get in debates with people which team is the most embarrassing in the league, Sens or Habs.

Hey but at least you traded for Domi and his 4 non empty net goals from last season.

??‍♂️ So basically we start that Parayko is not going to Toronto then you turn it back on me and say Allen isn’t good ok Ik I’m a Blues fan. Then you yell at a Ducks fan for being on my side so “quack quack quack mr. ducksworth”. Then a Habs fan steps in yell at him because of a trade Bergevin made. That’s a very triggered band wagon JT fan.
    habs_fan123 and Rom liked this.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 2:03 p.m.
    habs_fan

Tell that to the leaf fans who think Parakyo will come from gardiner! But I like what you said about hamonic and Tanev
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 2:04 p.m.
    habs_fan

I don't speak for MB and other habs fans! And FYI its the sens

Just because my team smells like your ass doesn't mean I don't know ****
    Shylo_Moxii liked this.
    Aug. 2, 2018 at 2:05 p.m.
    habs_fan
    5 STARS
    Shylo_Moxii liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll