UFA - 7
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
NMC
UFA - 4
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
UFA - 5
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LW, C
UFA - 3
$925,000$925,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$900,000$900,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW, C, RW
UFA - 1
$3,100,000$3,100,000
C
UFA - 2
$1,850,000$1,850,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, C
UFA - 2
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C, RW
NMC
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000 (Performance Bonus$1,750,000$2M)
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RD
UFA - 1
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD
UFA - 5
$789,167$789,167
RD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 2
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 2
$1,400,000$1,400,000
LD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Aug. 24, 2018 at 12:13 a.m.
Lets Make a Deal
I think the Habs already have their quota of over-aged Czech centers. Besides Krejci might might make them a better team, how is that going to help us improve our draft odds?

Personally I'd like to see Armia play for a year or two and see what he has to offer.
GMTD liked this.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 12:17 a.m.
Eichel Tower
Krejci for Armia and a 2nd? Please tell me who would take from the Sabres! Rodrigues is far better than Armia.
gretzkyghosts liked this.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 1:13 a.m.
Username_Bot
Personally, I don't like to criticizes BUT there is a lot of holes here. David Krejci has a full NMC and would not waive especially go to a worse team. Btw, Habs would shut the phone the first second that Bergevin realize it is Sweeney . Second, Heinen is an amazing young top 6. He would emerge to be a top 6 or even a first liner. We can't lose him, especially not for a player who didn't even put up 30 points. We don't need another top 6 in RNH. We have Donato, Heinen, Krejci, Backes, Debrusk, Bjork (if he is good enough to play). We have 6 second line players, our first line shouldn't be touched. We need Krug and McQuaid, with Chara coming close to a retirement, we need other Dman. I am sorry but this is a 1 star. Also btw, we just took a 6M salary dump in RHN, would rather Backes over RHN every day of the week. More experienced, bouncing back, hard hitting. Yeah
Aug. 24, 2018 at 1:20 a.m.
Quoting: Username_Bot
Personally, I don't like to criticizes BUT there is a lot of holes here. David Krejci has a full NMC and would not waive especially go to a worse team. Btw, Habs would shut the phone the first second that Bergevin realize it is Sweeney . Second, Heinen is an amazing young top 6. He would emerge to be a top 6 or even a first liner. We can't lose him, especially not for a player who didn't even put up 30 points. We don't need another top 6 in RNH. We have Donato, Heinen, Krejci, Backes, Debrusk, Bjork (if he is good enough to play). We have 6 second line players, our first line shouldn't be touched. We need Krug and McQuaid, with Chara coming close to a retirement, we need other Dman. I am sorry but this is a 1 star. Also btw, we just took a 6M salary dump in RHN, would rather Backes over RHN every day of the week. More experienced, bouncing back, hard hitting. Yeah

If you think RNH (not RHN btw) is a cap dump you probably shouldn’t be on this site.
Acegamer, Gofnut999 and BreKel liked this.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 1:32 a.m.
Username_Bot
Quoting: Bluetomorrow83
If you think RNH (not RHN btw) is a cap dump you probably shouldn’t be on this site.

I mean we have different opinions. 50 point players should be getting 5M, not 6M. I rather Krug or Backes any day over RNH. He isn't worth the money. And even if he is, we don't need him. We don't need another top 6, or even a top 9. You shouldn't be on this site if you are biased toward you fav players and expect others to think the same. RNH will be the past in a few years. Also, if RNH isn't a cap dump, than why is the Oilers out of cap, and not even able to make the playoffs. Only reason his numbers are high is that he is getting top 6 min. Play him beside the Canes top 6 lines and he is done. Btw, Oilers are done, that 12.5M contract, with the Lucic contract, and your bottom 6 is going to kill you. GL making the playoffs, and even if you do, you are a first/second round exit.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 5:39 a.m.
BeastMode5515
I mean we have different opinions. 50 point players should be getting 5M, not 6M. I rather Krug or Backes any day over RNH. He isn't worth the money. And even if he is, we don't need him. We don't need another top 6, or even a top 9. You shouldn't be on this site if you are biased toward you fav players and expect others to think the same. RNH will be the past in a few years. Also, if RNH isn't a cap dump, than why is the Oilers out of cap, and not even able to make the playoffs. Only reason his numbers are high is that he is getting top 6 min. Play him beside the Canes top 6 lines and he is done. Btw, Oilers are done, that 12.5M contract, with the Lucic contract, and your bottom 6 is going to kill you. GL making the playoffs, and even if you do, you are a first/second round exit.

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/832039 I’m just gonna leave this here. (A link to an ACGM by this guy)
Gofnut999 liked this.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 7:14 a.m.
Responding to usernnamebot. Appreciate the critique but please let me dismantle it.

David Krejci - no move clause - I think it goes without saying that anyone would makes a fake trade on this site works under the assumption that the parties would wave their clauses for the sake of simplicity. Obviously in real life he probably wouldn’t. But for the sake of having a bit of fun. Suspend the disbelief.

Heinen - I realize that I am in the minority here. But I don’t see what others see. But even if I concede he will be a top 6 player. I feel that Pageau offers Boston Center depth for years to come. A 3rd Center who could play 2nd in the event of injury. Pageau offers more than Heinen (points are not everything). At least until some of the rookies develop, I see Donato and Bjork and DeBrusk as players who will all be better than Heinen. So for me he is the odd man out.

While I think Backes is great he does not fit into the Boston system anymore and he is not a top 6 on the Bruins anymore.

Krejci can still bring it and would add a lot to a Canadiens’ team screaming for some Center depth. It is a big contract for us though. So my thought is that RNH is a younger Center with a smaller cap hit that has a higher ceiling than Krejci. RNH can be one of the most elite centres in the league on a team that is not Edmonton. They have not developed him well. I think Cassidy can make him into what he was suppose to be. A franchise center. And I put a lot of faith in the Bergeron effect. RNH can learn a lot from him. And the skill and speed is there. Seriously though RNH is much better than you give him credit for. This helps Boston with future Center proofing given that Krejci and Bergeron are getting older and our rookies probably need a few more years.

Krug - very gifted offensively but is still a plus 0. Even if you score 100 points a year. If you are giving up 100 points you are not really making the team better. It is a simplistic way of thinking about it. But not untrue.

MacQuaid - We have 2 MacQuaids. One is just called Miller. And he is younger and cheaper at the moment and more skilled. But could add a lot of stability to an Edmonton defense.

Backes over RNH - Sorry but you are just wrong. Backes is older and slower and cannot thrive in a highly skilled and fast pace Boston system. But he is a great leader who can contribute offensively and is hard hitting you are correct in that. But for now those days are done. Which is why Lucic (who I love) is not doing that great in Edmonton. RNH at this point is a much better player than Backes.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 9:57 a.m.
Quoting: l19f9
Responding to usernnamebot. Appreciate the critique but please let me dismantle it.

David Krejci - no move clause - I think it goes without saying that anyone would makes a fake trade on this site works under the assumption that the parties would wave their clauses for the sake of simplicity. Obviously in real life he probably wouldn’t. But for the sake of having a bit of fun. Suspend the disbelief.

Heinen - I realize that I am in the minority here. But I don’t see what others see. But even if I concede he will be a top 6 player. I feel that Pageau offers Boston Center depth for years to come. A 3rd Center who could play 2nd in the event of injury. Pageau offers more than Heinen (points are not everything). At least until some of the rookies develop, I see Donato and Bjork and DeBrusk as players who will all be better than Heinen. So for me he is the odd man out.

While I think Backes is great he does not fit into the Boston system anymore and he is not a top 6 on the Bruins anymore.

Krejci can still bring it and would add a lot to a Canadiens’ team screaming for some Center depth. It is a big contract for us though. So my thought is that RNH is a younger Center with a smaller cap hit that has a higher ceiling than Krejci. RNH can be one of the most elite centres in the league on a team that is not Edmonton. They have not developed him well. I think Cassidy can make him into what he was suppose to be. A franchise center. And I put a lot of faith in the Bergeron effect. RNH can learn a lot from him. And the skill and speed is there. Seriously though RNH is much better than you give him credit for. This helps Boston with future Center proofing given that Krejci and Bergeron are getting older and our rookies probably need a few more years.

Krug - very gifted offensively but is still a plus 0. Even if you score 100 points a year. If you are giving up 100 points you are not really making the team better. It is a simplistic way of thinking about it. But not untrue.

MacQuaid - We have 2 MacQuaids. One is just called Miller. And he is younger and cheaper at the moment and more skilled. But could add a lot of stability to an Edmonton defense.

Backes over RNH - Sorry but you are just wrong. Backes is older and slower and cannot thrive in a highly skilled and fast pace Boston system. But he is a great leader who can contribute offensively and is hard hitting you are correct in that. But for now those days are done. Which is why Lucic (who I love) is not doing that great in Edmonton. RNH at this point is a much better player than Backes.

Well said.

But Krejci is not waiving for Montreal...you know that. We all do.

I’d rather have Heinen than Pageau. Just my opinion. I’d be more apt to move Heinen in package for RNH. Move Krejci next year when his NMC becomes a 15 team NTC.
Acegamer liked this.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 9:46 p.m.
Username_Bot
Quoting: BeastMode5515
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/832039 I’m just gonna leave this here. (A link to an ACGM by this guy)

Thank you sir, for allowing me to find my ACGM and delete it like most of my others. I know who you are, also why aren't you using your main acc.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 9:56 p.m.
Username_Bot
Quoting: l19f9

Than you might want to talk to Mr.BeastMode as what he said was that they won't waive off. Easily said, I was brought into this, and had no knowledge that this web assumes the NMC is waived off as it should.

Heinen is a guy that I think an amazing player. Yes, Pageau offers center depth, but we need this depth to get our rookies out of AHL (JFK, Fredric, Studnick [sry if i wrote that wrong]). We need that center depth to get our rookies a try.

I fully agree with you and must be traded, but he is still a reliable source if injury happens. You seen him on the 2nd line for many occasions this year. He did have a decent year on the 3rd/4th line. >40points on the 3rd line, that is quite a decent record.

We shouldn't give Krejci up to a team in our division. Yes RNH has a lot of potential, but it is not needed. We have enough young players and where is our cap to resign Carlo, McAvoy, JFK, Armia, Donato. We don't have the cap to take him.

I give you that one. I rather Miller over McQuaid.

I do love Lucic's game, the only bruins jersey I have. This is true, but we are taking 12 M cap for both Backes and RNH. That is unacceptable cap. We don't have the money. Also, you aren't taking out Backes.

Thank you for replying and defending yourself. I rarely see anyone in Capfriendly who defend themselves after such an assault. This is actually a workable plan but the cap is what I am most afraid of.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 10:29 p.m.
BeastMode5515
Thank you sir, for allowing me to find my ACGM and delete it like most of my others. I know who you are, also why aren't you using your main acc.

I’m not BeastModeUnknown. I don’t like him.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 11:19 p.m.
Username_Bot
I’m not BeastModeUnknown. I don’t like him.

Oh hum... really. Your language is very like him. I don't see any difference from you 2. You don't like him? hum... maybe you inherited his ideology I am guessing.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 11:25 p.m.
BeastMode5515
Oh hum... really. Your language is very like him. I don't see any difference from you 2. You don't like him? hum... maybe you inherited his ideology I am guessing.

Speak English please. And if you think I’m him then you need to rethink.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 11:34 p.m.
Username_Bot
Speak English please. And if you think I’m him then you need to rethink.

hum... my english is probably better than yours. Also, why do you tell me to rethink when you follow his logic
Aug. 24, 2018 at 11:37 p.m.
BeastMode5515
hum... my english is probably better than yours. Also, why do you tell me to rethink when you follow his logic

“His logic” what would that be exactly?
Aug. 24, 2018 at 11:40 p.m.
Username_Bot
“His logic” what would that be exactly?

you know his logic.
his logic = your logic
Aug. 24, 2018 at 11:43 p.m.
BeastMode5515
you know his logic.
his logic = your logic

Speaking of logic, that makes no sense whatsoever.
Aug. 24, 2018 at 11:46 p.m.
Username_Bot
Speaking of logic, that makes no sense whatsoever.

um...
Aug. 25, 2018 at 11:36 a.m.
BreKel
I mean we have different opinions. 50 point players should be getting 5M, not 6M. I rather Krug or Backes any day over RNH.

You'd rather have Backes over RNH? BAWHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Aug. 25, 2018 at 9:22 p.m.
Username_Bot
Quoting: BreKel
You'd rather have Backes over RNH? BAWHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah and so, play him on our 3rd line and he will have less than 30 points. Backes on the 3rd/4th line could put up 45 points. RNH only has good number because of his lines. Backes has talent
Aug. 26, 2018 at 12:16 p.m.
BreKel
yeah and so, play him on our 3rd line and he will have less than 30 points. Backes on the 3rd/4th line could put up 45 points. RNH only has good number because of his lines. Backes has talent

This is the worst thing I've ever read.
Aug. 27, 2018 at 8:11 a.m.
Username_Bot
Quoting: BreKel
This is the worst thing I've ever read.

with no explanation. No one understands you unless you explain.
Aug. 27, 2018 at 11:01 a.m.
BreKel
with no explanation. No one understands you unless you explain.

There's nothing really to explain. Anyone with a clue takes RNH over Backes 11 times out of 10.
Acegamer liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll