SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Do The Leafs Have The Leagues Best Right Wing Position?

Aug. 25, 2018 at 2:57 a.m.
Burla
There has been a lot of debate if the Leafs now is the top-ranked team at the Center Position, the obvious rebut being Pittsburg, which make sense (even though I think Kadri would be a first line center on a few teams and we know Brassard couldn't but I digress.)
Should the Leafs get more love as the most talented and stacked team at the right-wing position? I know the fight will be Winnipeg and although yes I would agree that Wheeler and Lanie are better than Marner + Nylander, even though it could be close in years come.

However Kapanen + Brown is remarkably better than Roslovic (could be a good player) and Dano.

I think 1-4 the Leafs are superior with 3 first round picks and 3 20-goal scorers. The crazy thing is so far the only non-goal scorer is still a first-round pick, who should do it this year.

The Leafs have 2 players in the top 20 right wingers in points. The other 2 could both score 20 goals.

1. Are the Leafs the strongest at this position?
2. Does this make them better than Pit? - top 1 or 2 center depth in the league, mid-range wing ranked team, Hornquist is good, Kessel is great, the other 2 are carried by sid and the 4th line. The Leafs have the best center depth and the best right win depth, that's frighteningly talented.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll