SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Armchair Coach section?

Sep. 14, 2018 at 8:03 a.m.
Is it possible to create an "Armchair Coach" section, apart from the "Armchair GM" section for people to publish their basic lineups? The GM section would be for publishing with trades and FA signings and such, the Coach section would be for when people are just doing lineups without any trades or FA signings.
Sep. 14, 2018 at 4:13 p.m.
Beat you to it. In the Suggestions thread.

Quoting: F50marco
Got an idea for the Armchair GM section.

When a poster is creating an AGM from scratch, can you add a toggle of whether the poster wants to create an AGM (Armchair GM) or an AHC? (Armchair head coach)

Then when it is submitted, we can see whether it is a AGM or an AHC on the main page forum list? Also possibly even adding an internal block for attempting to post an "AGM" if at least one transaction hasn't been made?

I feel there are too many AGM's that are simply taking a LW and placing him on the RW and then being posted. Which is fine because it can serve a purpose but many times serves no purpose, is redundant and in my estimation most readers engage less in line combo AGM's than ones with trades, signings, etc

I think posting an AHC team in the AGM goes against the essence of what an Armchair GM is supposed to be and only clutters and misleads readers so defining it better would make things easier for all.
Sep. 17, 2018 at 7:34 a.m.
I failed to see that post. Sorry. However, great minds and all of that... smile

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll