SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

New GM Game idea... please read before shutting down

Should we make another "AHL" GM Game
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Sep. 25, 2018 at 6:11 p.m.
Go Bruins Go
hey. ik theres already one, but I think we should create another for multiple reasons. I was thinking about this then came across this thread. It's worth a shot at trying.
1) I wanted to get involved, but most of them require twitter and for personnel reasons I dont want it. We should create a league that doesn't unofficially require twitter.
2) Many people want to join the game, and settle for AGM positions. The ones who dont make theirs can join the newer one
3) The GM Game is fun. I love trading and personally want to be a GM after I make the pros. So this is just a selfish reason, but kinda a reason if that makes sense. I dont make sense. What are we talking about?

Problems I could see arising
1) Competition/battering each others games: this shouldn't be an issue. New comers dont usually combat with old games. We certainly wouldn't allow anything making fun of their game
2) What goes on behind the scenes- I really dont know points scoring of this. So I would need 1-3 guys from there who know the rules to help start this, if you allow it to become a thing. This could become a problem because they might quit there game and we would get accused of poaching. I dont know how to fix this, so any ideas would help

Note: we would essentially be "AHL" to the original league. Overflow type thing. If you dont approve I understand, but I love creating stuff and I think this would work. Again, im open to any and all ideas and I have for the most part successfully ran an expansion game. The reason we shut down was because I was on vacation and they decided to leave because they were impatient.
Thanks for youre time reading this essay. Please consider this.
Sincerely,
TRFBGM37
Sep. 25, 2018 at 6:12 p.m.
Go Bruins Go
Quoting: The_Real_FBGM_37
hey. ik theres already one, but I think we should create another for multiple reasons. I was thinking about this then came across this thread. It's worth a shot at trying.
1) I wanted to get involved, but most of them require twitter and for personnel reasons I dont want it. We should create a league that doesn't unofficially require twitter.
2) Many people want to join the game, and settle for AGM positions. The ones who dont make theirs can join the newer one
3) The GM Game is fun. I love trading and personally want to be a GM after I make the pros. So this is just a selfish reason, but kinda a reason if that makes sense. I dont make sense. What are we talking about?

Problems I could see arising
1) Competition/battering each others games: this shouldn't be an issue. New comers dont usually combat with old games. We certainly wouldn't allow anything making fun of their game
2) What goes on behind the scenes- I really dont know points scoring of this. So I would need 1-3 guys from there who know the rules to help start this, if you allow it to become a thing. This could become a problem because they might quit there game and we would get accused of poaching. I dont know how to fix this, so any ideas would help

Note: we would essentially be "AHL" to the original league. Overflow type thing. If you dont approve I understand, but I love creating stuff and I think this would work. Again, im open to any and all ideas and I have for the most part successfully ran an expansion game. The reason we shut down was because I was on vacation and they decided to leave because they were impatient.
Thanks for youre time reading this essay. Please consider this.
Sincerely,
TRFBGM37

@Banks @Jarvis
Sep. 27, 2018 at 5:42 p.m.
Go Bruins Go
Quoting: The_Real_FBGM_37

bump sorry

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit