SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Vancouver Canucks

Matheson is a f

Oct. 13, 2018 at 10:28 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
I just saw the hit on Pettersson... VAN fans, is Elias alright? Hope Matheson will gets suspended. Im a MTL fan by the way.
Oct. 13, 2018 at 10:30 p.m.
Daily NHL Follower
that was 100% a clean hit. I think it's just you being too hard on other teams in your division. Im scared for what you think of that Matthews goal on opening night
Oct. 13, 2018 at 10:31 p.m.
Sam
I didn’t think it was that bad. It still should’ve been a penalty, but it seemed like just a garden variety roughing penalty.
Oct. 13, 2018 at 10:31 p.m.
matheson knew petterson not the biggest kid, but that was just a hard hard clean hit. idk it could be dirty. seemed clean but unnecessary to me
Caps_Man liked this.
Oct. 13, 2018 at 10:34 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
Quoting: Caps_Man
that was 100% a clean hit. I think it's just you being too hard on other teams in your division. Im scared for what you think of that Matthews goal on opening night

Not the hit in itself but the move he has done to push Elias on the ice. That was not right and unnecessary considering the fact that he was already falling on the ice.
Oct. 13, 2018 at 10:35 p.m.

It was the way he brought him down to the ice that was dirty.
Oct. 13, 2018 at 10:45 p.m.
It’s hockey of course someone is going to get hit,
Caps_Man liked this.
Oct. 14, 2018 at 3:20 a.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
that's dirty as **** , you cant choke slam a guy onto the ice this isnt wrestling

Matheson deserves to be suspended otherwise players around the league will start doing this intentionally until they provoke a response .
simply knocking Matheson out does nothing , a #6th D attacked a Star rookie that's something future Coaches and the NHL will look at with scrutiny anytime anything happens after this .

what's really gonna suck is when he gets Shaw'ed as i call it where the ref's will call extra penalties and even toss hm off the ice for **** 90% of the players are doing in that game because he's been singled out by the Ref's and the League .
PrisonBull liked this.
Oct. 14, 2018 at 3:21 a.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: AIRWICK
It’s hockey of course someone is going to get hit,

Since when did The Undertaker put on Skates and Start Choke Slamming Rookies into the Ice?

i'm a hockey and wrestling fan and this is a first for me
up until now players had a certain amount of Professionalism that was expected
PrisonBull liked this.
Oct. 14, 2018 at 4:20 a.m.
GoCanada
Your roster is purely left handed players forwards, anyways, the Matheson bit was terrible and it’s worse knowing the ref was right there. Gudbranson should have fought or Roussel come over
Billy316 liked this.
Oct. 14, 2018 at 4:57 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: math731
Not the hit in itself but the move he has done to push Elias on the ice. That was not right and unnecessary considering the fact that he was already falling on the ice.

This is my exact feeling toward it. The Hit was fine, totally clean and I have no problem with that. But you don't need to try to hurt the player at the end.
I'm sorry it's a sport. It's not life or death. You are suppose to go out on the ice, play hard, have fun and win. You are also on TV and frankly lots of kids are watching you. Is that really the way you want little kids playing hockey to act. I have no problem with a big hit. Part of the game. But targeting the head, cheap shots, trying to knee on knee people, and general malice toward other players is frankly wrong. It's only a game. You have to be a real weasel to go out there and try to hurt a guy because he's a better player than you.
Oct. 14, 2018 at 4:46 p.m.
Quoting: Billy316
Since when did The Undertaker put on Skates and Start Choke Slamming Rookies into the Ice?

i'm a hockey and wrestling fan and this is a first for me
up until now players had a certain amount of Professionalism that was expected

Stick to watching WWE , you obviously don’t know hockey
Oct. 17, 2018 at 1:52 a.m.
Black Lives Matter

The hit was fine, but what he did after was what he was suspended for.
Oct. 17, 2018 at 2:58 a.m.
The slash, elbow, can opener and choke slam were all dirty. Pettersson made him look like a fool. DoPS ruled it was interference and unsportsmanlike conduct. 2 game suspension was light. None of the Canucks saw the play and scored after the next whistle.

Circle your calendar January 13th. MM is going to be a scratch.
Oct. 17, 2018 at 5:29 p.m.
Jesus Christ Is King
Quoting: AIRWICK
Stick to watching WWE , you obviously don’t know hockey

says the guy commenting but offering nothing intelligent to the Conversation .

if you have a point man up and use your big boy words so i can dismantle your theory .
dont however act like a child crying for attention

keep your comments to yourself or prepare to be publicly called out again

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll