SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

First Coach Fired in 2018-19

Who Will be the 1st Coach Fired this Year?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Oct. 26, 2018 at 2:48 p.m.
I predict that at least one of these four coaches won't make it past Jan 1st.
Oct. 26, 2018 at 3:43 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
IMO John Stevens is on the biggest hot seat rn. The situation in LA does not look good. The Panthers seem confident in Boughner/their team, the Red Wings most likely won’t make a coaching change until the offseason, and I think STL and EDM will bounce back and give McLellan and Yeo more stability.
DahlinOlofsson94 liked this.
Oct. 26, 2018 at 3:59 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
All i'm gonna predict right now is that we will see at least one coach fired in-season unlike last year, lol.
Brian2016 liked this.
Oct. 26, 2018 at 6:41 p.m.
Quoting: EthanK24
IMO John Stevens is on the biggest hot seat rn. The situation in LA does not look good. The Panthers seem confident in Boughner/their team, the Red Wings most likely won’t make a coaching change until the offseason, and I think STL and EDM will bounce back and give McLellan and Yeo more stability.

I'd agree w/ you right up until the. moment that Mike Yeo put himself on the hot seat lol. LAK had very high expectations at the start of the season from both the fans and the media. They look completely lost on the ice and even their superstars are playing very poorly. Quick looks like he could be watching from the bench every night soon and Kopitar looks like last season was a bit of a fluke. They could be last in the West if this keeps up!
Kotkaniemi15 liked this.
Oct. 26, 2018 at 7:17 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
All i'm gonna predict right now is that we will see at least one coach fired in-season unlike last year, lol.

Well, technically Vigneault was fired before the end of the regular season.
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Oct. 27, 2018 at 2:51 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: EthanK24
Well, technically Vigneault was fired before the end of the regular season.

Yes, but the Rangers' season was done.
Oct. 27, 2018 at 11:11 p.m.
Philly Sports Fan
What about Hakstol in Philly....or am I just drinking the sour fans kook-aid?
Oct. 28, 2018 at 1:05 a.m.
Quoting: Munsen88

No, you're absolutely right. Things are very, very bad in Philly right now. They're a biblical disaster on both defense and in goal. Last year they simply outscored their opponents. Couturier has 3 points in 11 games. Patrick was a nice minus 4 today. The only guys pulling their own weight are Giroux and Simmonds. If this losing continues and they're bottom 2 in the Metro after Thanksgiving, Hakstol might be doomed.
Oct. 28, 2018 at 1:08 a.m.
Quoting: Munsen88

Too bad, because Philly is an elite offensive team when their clicking on all cylinders. Look at last season. They had several guys have career seasons. Pretty much everyone, actually. But, you can't make the playoffs nowadays w/ terrible goaltending. Look at STL: If they had average goaltending, they'd be one of the best teams in the West.
Munsen88 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit