Forums/The Box

Favourite sport other than Hockey? with poll

Favourite sport other than Hockey?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Apr. 25, 2022 at 3:24 a.m.
Rutta 4ever
I voted awhile ago but I don't remember what I said Sticking Out Tongue

I want to say I'm the lone cycling vote as I love trail riding.

If we're talking favorite sport to watch besides hockey it might be soccer. I hate playing it, but I love watching the national teams play.
canucksalltheway liked this.
Apr. 25, 2022 at 11:05 p.m.
Go leafs go
Quoting: Devil
Football, Basketball, Baseball in that order

What are your favourite NFL, NBA and MLB teams?

Mine are don't care (if I had to pick Kansas City maybe because of Mahomes? I don't follow NFL. In terms of CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders), Raptors, Blue Jays.
Devil liked this.
Apr. 25, 2022 at 11:07 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Quoting: Saskleaf
What are your favourite NFL, NBA and MLB teams?

Mine are don't care (if I had to pick Kansas City maybe because of Mahomes? I don't follow NFL. In terms of CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders), Raptors, Blue Jays.

Yankees
Giants
Celtics
Saskleaf liked this.
Apr. 25, 2022 at 11:10 p.m.
Go leafs go
Yankees
Giants
Celtics

Hmm interesting.

The first 2 make sense since they go with the theme of NY teams but the Celtic is interesting.
Devil liked this.
Apr. 25, 2022 at 11:17 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Hmm interesting.

The first 2 make sense since they go with the theme of NY teams but the Celtic is interesting.

I got into Hockey and football first so I chose the closest teams to me. Then I got into baseball so again closest team. I didn't get into basketball until later (like around 8-10) and when I visited Boston, my dad's friend who worked for TD Bank in Boston was able to get us a tour in TD Bank and I got some free celtics merch so I became a fan
Saskleaf liked this.
Apr. 25, 2022 at 11:18 p.m.
Go leafs go
I got into Hockey and football first so I chose the closest teams to me. Then I got into baseball so again closest team. I didn't get into basketball until later (like around 8-10) and when I visited Boston, my dad's friend who worked for TD Bank in Boston was able to get us a tour in TD Bank and I got some free celtics merch so I became a fan

Makes sense. I'm a raptors and jays fan because they are the only canadian teams in each league. I'm a leafs fan... honestly I'm not sure why I thought that was a good idea lol. I guess because I went to a leafs game for my first game? And because I have family members that like the leafs. And Matthews.
Devil liked this.
Apr. 25, 2022 at 11:20 p.m.
Speak of the Devil
Makes sense. I'm a raptors and jays fan because they are the only canadian teams in each league. I'm a leafs fan... honestly I'm not sure why I thought that was a good idea. I guess because I went to a leafs game for my first game?

Good idea to stick to all Toronto teams. Maybe choose Buffalo as NFL team since they are close to Toronto and they have a great roster + future
Saskleaf liked this.
Apr. 25, 2022 at 11:24 p.m.
Go leafs go
Good idea to stick to all Toronto teams. Maybe choose Buffalo as NFL team since they are close to Toronto and they have a great roster + future

Ya, I don't even like the city of Toronto or anything (in fact I would hate to have to live there, way to big of a city) but I just ended up liking all Toronto teams.

Ya perhaps. Buffalo may be a good choice for if I ever want to actually follow NFL. I just can't bring my self to get interested about football for some reason (which is a bit weird because I like watching the superbowl and grey cup but that pretty much all I ever get around to watching).
Devil liked this.
Jul. 1, 2022 at 2:35 a.m.
Banned
Curling should be on the poll
OldHabsFan61 liked this.
Jul. 22, 2022 at 8:57 p.m.
HabsFanSinceThe60s
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Curling should be on the poll

I was about to say that! I voted for golf but would have considered curling too
Knuckl3s and canucksalltheway liked this.
Jul. 22, 2022 at 9:35 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: OldHabsFan61
I was about to say that! I voted for golf but would have considered curling too

If you wanna get a little more obscure, put up ringette as an option
canucksalltheway liked this.
Jul. 27, 2022 at 7:43 p.m.
Edited Jul. 31, 2022 at 5:48 p.m.
There is a difference between the sports I watch and the sports I like to play and practice. The one I like to play is soccer because of the required teamwork, and it also helps me do some fitness after work.
But the one that I like to watch on Sports TV is golf. Some people think it is a boring sport for old white, rich people, but I like to watch it, and to me, it’s even more emotional than football. It gives me chills to look after a bunch of guys trying to send that ball in the hole. I also like to watch them play using the best golf drivers that cost hundreds of dollars. I like to watch it while cooking food or just trying to fall asleep.
Jan. 18 at 7:45 a.m.
Basketball (baseball is good too) to watch, and cross country skiing to play, teams sports volleyball or baseball.

Agree. Volleyball is my favourite too.
Saskleaf liked this.
6 hours ago
Helix Jump 2 expands upon the addictive ball-dropping gameplay, offering new levels, challenges, and visual enhancements, captivating players with its dynamic twists and turns.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit