SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Detroit Red Wings

How I see the Detroit Red Wings lines in 2-3 years (barring major f/a signings)

Do you think that this is realistic?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Nov. 21, 2018 at 2:24 p.m.
RJ Daniels
Edited Nov. 21, 2018 at 8:05 p.m.
Zadina-Larkin-Mantha
Athanasiu-veleno-svechnikov
Bergrenn-Rasmussen-bertuzzi
Frk?-ehn?-de la rose?-abdelkader?-Kakko?

Cholowski-Hronik
Hicketts-mcIssac
Saajarvi-Jensen?-dekeyser?

Spencer knight?
Keith petrozelli
johnathan bernier?

NHL:
The Red wings will need to acquire at least 1 RHD and one goalie via the 2019, 2020, or 2021 free agency or via trade. —-Edit: Possible goalies I could see them trading for; Mikko Kostkanin, Daniel Vladar, Darcy Kuemper

4th lines change so frequently on NHL, you never know what that’s going to be in years to come..

Prospect pool:
Ive seen many rumors leaning towards the Red Wings picking multiple goalies in the 2019 NHL entry draft. The most promising being Spencer knight of the US U18 team, who is looking to possibly even sneak into the 1st round. I cound also see them taking Dustin Wolf who is currently playing with the Everett Silvertips of the Western hockey league.

When it comes to forwards, I see Kappo Kakko as a prime draft target for the wings. A euro forward that can score and has a decent sized frame? Gold in my book. He is even been compared to Patrik Laine.
Another forward I wouldn’t mind them taking In 2019 is Peyton Krebs. He is a smaller player than Kakko, only standing at 5’11 but has a great work ethic;

(Krebs) plays with determination and passion … exciting player … puck follows him on the ice … accurate wrist shot … always in motion … dynamic play, ISS Hockey 2017

Key:
?=questionable future (current roster players) (not yet drafted)

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit