SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Seattle Kraken

Look at that Arizona travel schedule

Dec. 5, 2018 at 12:17 a.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Seattle will be in the Pacific division. Arizona with it's Mountain Time Zone moves to the Central Division. But what a terrible travel schedule. Dallas and Denver are it's closest division foes and as Nashville to the east and Winnipeg to the north are in same division. Certainly I think it's a detriment to the team's performance to travel that much. Will likely hinder any UFA signings, as if Phoenix was a desirable one now.
SpaghettiPasta liked this.
Mar. 5, 2020 at 9:52 a.m.
Would a move to Houston help?
Mar. 5, 2020 at 2:32 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: awsomemathews
Would a move to Houston help?

A bit. But whether Phoenix or Houston or even Dallas, those the two teams have horrid travel schedule.
BuFfaLOFaN liked this.
Oct. 25, 2020 at 5:10 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: palhal
Seattle will be in the Pacific division. Arizona with it's Mountain Time Zone moves to the Central Division. But what a terrible travel schedule. Dallas and Denver are it's closest division foes and as Nashville to the east and Winnipeg to the north are in same division. Certainly I think it's a detriment to the team's performance to travel that much. Will likely hinder any UFA signings, as if Phoenix was a desirable one now.

Well, let's see if they even need to travel that much lol
palhal liked this.
Jul. 22, 2022 at 5:31 p.m.
It looks like all those moves didn’t help, and the players still have to move a lot. Well, not that much after all, but still.
I am a big fan of traveling, but I don’t like to travel when someone asks me to or when I have to do it because of my work. I like it as a hobby that I can cherish and love. I don’t manage to travel often, but still, I can travel a few times per month. Now I am looking for things to do in waikiki because I will spend the next month there. One of my friends lives there and will allow me to live in his house while he’s away.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll