SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Draft 16

Draft Class: 2016
Created By: CollarMcbroken
Published: May 11, 2016 at 2:45 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-Easy choice. Toronto has hopefully learned from trying to build around a winger
2Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Jets hit gold with the lottery
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-No brainer
4Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-This is one is tricky. could go any which way. 50/50 trade down/out or pick. I'd say it's easily between Chychrun/ Dubois with ex boston GM taking Dubois.
5Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-50/50 Chychrun/ Tkachuk
6Logo of the Calgary Flames-flames nab what could be biggest steal of draft but with line mates like Dvorak/Marner it comes with a risk
7Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-With strong prospects up from Yotes grab possible franchise defender
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-I feel like Segachev is the right choice but if Nylander is still on the board you think they would take BPA
9Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Taking local boy Julien Gauthier would be a fan favourite choice but I think the take the giant Brown.
10Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Glaring holes in the defence makes this easy
11Logo of the New Jersey Devils-I don't know much about Mcleod but from what i've read he seems like a solid prospect.
12Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Easy choice in my mind is the Dynamic centre
13Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-I think Canes go off the board a little bit and take fantastic player in Bean.
14Logo of the Boston Bruins-Totally unpredictable bruins scouting. watching them select 13th,14th and 15th and not select not even one of Barzal, Connor and Svechikov blew my mind.
15Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Just a hunch.
16Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Detroit does what Detroit always does and makes us all look stupid.
17Logo of the Nashville Predators-power forward slip because of lack of speed and lack of all around play. Solid goal scorer with 41 but 14 assists is a big red flag.
18Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-I don't expect Bellows to be anywhere close to this far down the list but he fits well with what philly is building.
19Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-BCHL is a bit of a sink hole to throw your pick into but scouts seem to believe he's got incredible potential
20Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the New York RangersPure skill and offensive ability with Strome locked in as #1C Keller will slot in as talented #2
21Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Los Angeles KingsWith the success of smaller skilled forwards becoming more prominent as the game shifts to a faster pace. Debrincat's back to back 50+goal seasons with Gallagher feistiness is enough to overcome his height of 5'7
22Logo of the Winnipeg JetsLogo of the Chicago Blackhawks 1st round but after taking Laine Jets add to the defence
23Logo of the Boston BruinsLogo of the San Jose SharksBoston continues it's unique draft lift and goes off the board
24Logo of the New York Islanders-I don't know enough about him but ranked 21st for a reason
25Logo of the Florida Panthers-adding 6'4 power forward into the mix of Crouse and current skill will hopefully make Florida a long term contender
26Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-with amazing prospect pool on defence easy choice is taking a forward
27Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsI was pulling for Edmonton to grab Carter Hart but Leafs use that late first to lock up top goaltending prospect
28Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Blues and their fans get huge gift with selecting local boy.
29Logo of the Dallas Stars-He just sounds like a Dallas star. I have no other reasoning
30Logo of the Washington Capitals-Well caps won't be picking here...
ROUND 2TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
31Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
32Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-
33Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
34Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
35Logo of the Calgary Flames-
36Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
37Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
38Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
39Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
40Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
41Logo of the New Jersey Devils-