SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

St. Louis Blues signed Robert Bortuzzo (3 Years / $1,375,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jun. 8, 2019 at 12:55 a.m.
Quoting: HabsForEver
Whatever they pay Binnington is going to be an overpayment. I honestly don't know how he is playing so good, he lets out bad rebounds, can't cover up the pucks, not in position most of the time. Whatever it takes though right?

haha, bad rebounds, can't cover the puck, not in Position? you really don't watch Blues hockey haha...great troll.
Jun. 8, 2019 at 12:56 a.m.
Quoting: LeGreen95
Can't find you anywhere else, but what a turn around, surprising. What happens when you run with a hot goalie. I'd be a little worried signing binnington for more than 3 years at any dollar figure but do whatever it takes to take boston out please.

1-Year Deal, and it will solve if he is legit or not. Which will have 1 Year left of RFA, and we can buy out a lot of years of his contract.
Jun. 8, 2019 at 1:05 a.m.
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
haha, bad rebounds, can't cover the puck, not in Position? you really don't watch Blues hockey haha...great troll.

I'm not trolling, He's a Canadian goalie and I really hope he can become Canada's goalie of the future. That being said, I've only watched him in this stanley cup playoffs, so I haven't watched a huge amount of him. But what I said is true. The main reason the Delay of Game penalty was called (In game 4) was because of Binnington letting out an awful rebound. Like I said, even if his game looks shaky, he's still somehow putting up great numbers. No point in changing if it's working
Jun. 8, 2019 at 9:47 a.m.
I'm not trolling, He's a Canadian goalie and I really hope he can become Canada's goalie of the future. That being said, I've only watched him in this stanley cup playoffs, so I haven't watched a huge amount of him. But what I said is true. The main reason the Delay of Game penalty was called (In game 4) was because of Binnington letting out an awful rebound. Like I said, even if his game looks shaky, he's still somehow putting up great numbers. No point in changing if it's working

the thing is that wasn't a shaky play it's what you are supposed to do as a Goalie. You are supposed to redirect rebounds to the corners. That was just a bad play by Dunn. We do it all the time. The big thing is was they were putting pressure on Dunn. That was one of the only bad rebound he had, and his Goal he gave up he wasn't out of position he just slid over a little too far which you are going to give up a couple. He isn't a lacking Goaltender this is how he has played the entire playoffs, that's how they want him to play. They want to make their Defenseman active, and 2 they don't like having faceoffs in their own zone they normally lose those faceoffs which is another reason why Binnington tries to redirect those pucks to the corners because it works when we go in transition.
HabsForEver liked this.
Jun. 8, 2019 at 10:40 a.m.
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
the thing is that wasn't a shaky play it's what you are supposed to do as a Goalie. You are supposed to redirect rebounds to the corners. That was just a bad play by Dunn. We do it all the time. The big thing is was they were putting pressure on Dunn. That was one of the only bad rebound he had, and his Goal he gave up he wasn't out of position he just slid over a little too far which you are going to give up a couple. He isn't a lacking Goaltender this is how he has played the entire playoffs, that's how they want him to play. They want to make their Defenseman active, and 2 they don't like having faceoffs in their own zone they normally lose those faceoffs which is another reason why Binnington tries to redirect those pucks to the corners because it works when we go in transition.

I guess i'm just use to watching Price
Jun. 8, 2019 at 4:21 p.m.
I guess i'm just use to watching Price

yeah, you probably are, but Montreal is good with faceoffs, Blues are not.
HabsForEver liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit