Jan. 8, 2019 at 9:40 p.m.
Glep
Something is being done right and I like it
KSIxSKULLS and Caniac2000 liked this.
Jan. 8, 2019 at 11:02 p.m.
WentWughes
Quoting: Hurricanes73

Hopefully they keep winning so they can knock Montreal out of the playoff picture.
Jan. 9, 2019 at 7:32 a.m.

They're scoring. That's all that's different. 3 5 4 5 4 are the goal totals for the canes over the win streak. We know the D is elite, we know goaltending is doing well.... (feels weird saying that as a canes fan) but the offence was struggling, and now that's been sorted, they're winning. This is what I expected from the start of the season
Jan. 9, 2019 at 3:46 p.m.
Glep
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Hopefully they keep winning so they can knock Montreal out of the playoff picture.

Quoting: Caniac2000
They're scoring. That's all that's different. 3 5 4 5 4 are the goal totals for the canes over the win streak. We know the D is elite, we know goaltending is doing well.... (feels weird saying that as a canes fan) but the offence was struggling, and now that's been sorted, they're winning. This is what I expected from the start of the season

What would be an ideal trade for a scorer that could go on the first line without giving up peace slavin or Hamilton
Jan. 9, 2019 at 5:06 p.m.
WentWughes
What would be an ideal trade for a scorer that could go on the first line without giving up peace slavin or Hamilton

There are tons of options because the Canes still have their first + many great prospects. A guy like Gustav Nyquist would interest the Canes simply because he would only cost a 1st + someone like Jack Drury.
Jan. 10, 2019 at 5:20 a.m.

There are tons of options because the Canes still have their first + many great prospects. A guy like Gustav Nyquist would interest the Canes simply because he would only cost a 1st + someone like Jack Drury.

Adam Fox and... our blue line prospect pool and just blue line in general are deeper then some oceans, we don't need him he's not under contract and he holds minimal value to us
Jan. 14, 2019 at 12:03 p.m.
Glep

Quoting: Caniac2000
Adam Fox and... our blue line prospect pool and just blue line in general are deeper then some oceans, we don't need him he's not under contract and he holds minimal value to us

What do you think of this streak of 7 wins in 8 games. Do you think that a player needs to be added or should they leave it as is because it looks like things are meshing together. Also if someone would be traded, who would it be
Jan. 14, 2019 at 12:11 p.m.
WentWughes
What do you think of this streak of 7 wins in 8 games. Do you think that a player needs to be added or should they leave it as is because it looks like things are meshing together. Also if someone would be traded, who would it be

I still believe the Canes need to add a top 6 forward. They played well in the previous 8 games, but they are still 4 points out of the playoffs and can't keep up their current streak over the entire season. Ideally, something like

Ferland - Aho - Teravainen
Svechnikov - Staal - ********
Mcginn - Martinook - Williams
Foegele - Wallmark - Maealanen
Jan. 14, 2019 at 12:12 p.m.
WentWughes
I still believe the Canes need to add a top 6 forward. They played well in the previous 8 games, but they are still 4 points out of the playoffs and can't keep up their current streak over the entire season. Ideally, something like

Ferland - Aho - Teravainen
Svechnikov - Staal - ********
Mcginn - Martinook - Williams
Foegele - Wallmark - Maealanen

Victor Rask is the odd man out. Perhaps he can be part of the trade to acquire a top 6 winger.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll