SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Suggestion for the site

Feb. 21, 2019 at 6:08 p.m.
Glep
Hello @Banks
I was wondering when a trade went through that involved a pick being traded and I was thinking that what you could do is program picks to say what part of a real trade they were a part of and same thing with a player where if you tap on them it could bring you right to their trade history and what teams they played for professionally. Essentially what this would be is you tap on a foreign pick, it could say what trade it was a part of. This could also occur with a player. example: artemi panarin was traded for Brandon saad and what you could put is if you tap on pasaron it could bring up his trade history and the details of the trade. What could also happen is it could show his stats from past years too. Just a thought, do you think it would work?
Feb. 22, 2019 at 9:55 a.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: Hurricanes73
Hello @Banks
I was wondering when a trade went through that involved a pick being traded and I was thinking that what you could do is program picks to say what part of a real trade they were a part of and same thing with a player where if you tap on them it could bring you right to their trade history and what teams they played for professionally. Essentially what this would be is you tap on a foreign pick, it could say what trade it was a part of. This could also occur with a player. example: artemi panarin was traded for Brandon saad and what you could put is if you tap on pasaron it could bring up his trade history and the details of the trade. What could also happen is it could show his stats from past years too. Just a thought, do you think it would work?

You can already click on a pick's icon when looking at a team to see the trade involving that pick?
Feb. 22, 2019 at 7:45 p.m.
Glep
Quoting: ricochetii
You can already click on a pick's icon when looking at a team to see the trade involving that pick?

I mean in an armchair gm
ricochetii liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll