SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

NHL 2019 TDL rumor of Toronto trading Connor Brown.

Mar. 3, 2019 at 7:15 p.m.
I've heard their were 2 teams Toronto held talks with which included Brown's name ; Philly and Edmonton. Well I can guess the Leafs had offer Brown and a package of picks to Philly for Simmonds. I guess Philly liked Hartman better than Brown. But does anyone know the rumor involving Edmonton and Brown ?
Mar. 3, 2019 at 10:38 p.m.
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
I've heard their were 2 teams Toronto held talks with which included Brown's name ; Philly and Edmonton. Well I can guess the Leafs had offer Brown and a package of picks to Philly for Simmonds. I guess Philly liked Hartman better than Brown. But does anyone know the rumor involving Edmonton and Brown ?

thought the leafs might what the abrasive kassian, and the oilers would hope to unite the brown with mcdcvid hoping for rekindling junior magic.
Mar. 4, 2019 at 4:02 p.m.
Still a Leafs Fan
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em

Leafs wanted Picks. Edmonton was offering Benning
Mar. 4, 2019 at 6:07 p.m.
Quoting: Rodzikhockey93
Leafs wanted Picks. Edmonton was offering Benning

Maybe if Edmonton offered Bear and a pick the Leafs would have said yes.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll