$11,634,000$11,634,000
C
UFA - 5
Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights
$4,750,000$4,750,000
RW, LW
UFA - 7
Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
LW, RW, C
UFA - 1
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$3,000,000$3,000,000
RW
UFA - 3
$700,000$700,000
LW, C
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
C
UFA - 1
$1,100,000$1,100,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
UFA - 3
Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes
$2,300,000$2,300,000
RD
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks
$1,200,000$1,200,000
LD
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
LD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$775,000$775,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$5,300,000$5,300,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Mar. 6, 2019 at 3:11 p.m.
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
And why it isnt going to be popular? Because its bad..
Barilko14 liked this.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 3:31 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
imo Tuch will command more than nylander......if im an nhl team im not touching him unless its for cheap.....the guy isnt even a .5 ppg player at 7 million a year.

this isnt saying he isnt good bc hes very good but the risk of him not returning to his expected level of play is always going to be there
Mar. 6, 2019 at 3:53 p.m.
Vegas won't touch it for Marner yes not Nylander
Mar. 6, 2019 at 4:13 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Capitalfail67
imo Tuch will command more than nylander......if im an nhl team im not touching him unless its for cheap.....the guy isnt even a .5 ppg player at 7 million a year.

this isnt saying he isnt good bc hes very good but the risk of him not returning to his expected level of play is always going to be there

Watch some Leafs games then comment. Nylander has been their best forward for over a month now. In that span, he's be on a 70 point pace over a full season. The only reason his overall product took is down is because he started off slow cause he missed all of training camp and half the season almost. That's pretty tough to catch up to when the rest of the league will always be ahead of him this year.
Barilko14 liked this.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 4:29 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: jonesryan
Watch some Leafs games then comment. Nylander has been their best forward for over a month now. In that span, he's be on a 70 point pace over a full season. The only reason his overall product took is down is because he started off slow cause he missed all of training camp and half the season almost. That's pretty tough to catch up to when the rest of the league will always be ahead of him this year.

yeah..... so based off 10 games he'll be on a 70 point season pace...... thats idiotic

but if you want to use actual math hes actually on pace for a 35 point season.... but thats awesome you doubled that.

if you want to go by small sample sizes tom wilson started the season over a point per game I guess we can look at him as a 90 point guy right? based off one month.

and no their best players are marner matthews Tavares ......nylander might be top 5 ....maybe after Reilly and Andersen. but at .42ppg thats not even top 5 on his current team....yikes
Mar. 6, 2019 at 4:36 p.m.

Hell, even Ennis is playing better than Willy. The 4th line has been rocking it as of late by putting in the extra effort and out working their opponents. The one thing that's bothered me about Will since he's come back is that (to me) it does not look like he's playing with intensity. Most players, if the miss an opportunity they are livid with themselves, this guy just smiles and glides back to the bench. Not saying he's not good, just saying he could add intensity
Mar. 6, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Dubas for Prez
I can't believe people support this
Ryminister_27 liked this.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 5:03 p.m.
Quoting: Kongol
Hell, even Ennis is playing better than Willy. The 4th line has been rocking it as of late by putting in the extra effort and out working their opponents. The one thing that's bothered me about Will since he's come back is that (to me) it does not look like he's playing with intensity. Most players, if the miss an opportunity they are livid with themselves, this guy just smiles and glides back to the bench. Not saying he's not good, just saying he could add intensity

That’s just his demeanour. He’s a loose and care free personality so you’re not going to ever see intensity on his face.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 5:04 p.m.
yeah..... so based off 10 games he'll be on a 70 point season pace...... thats idiotic

but if you want to use actual math hes actually on pace for a 35 point season.... but thats awesome you doubled that.

if you want to go by small sample sizes tom wilson started the season over a point per game I guess we can look at him as a 90 point guy right? based off one month.

and no their best players are marner matthews Tavares ......nylander might be top 5 ....maybe after Reilly and Andersen. but at .42ppg thats not even top 5 on his current team....yikes

Get real. It’s idiotic to ignore the circumstances at the beginning of the season as well as ignore his production over his first two seasons.
Ryminister_27 and Barilko14 liked this.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 5:05 p.m.
Banned

Lol. Stick to your own team cause you clearly don't know anything about other ones or hockey in general.

By me saying he's been on a 70 point pace over the last month (more than 10 games just so you know) is saying that he started off slow because of the missed time. That if he played a full season things would be different. & no one gives a **** about Tom Wilson. No one was talking about him so it's pointless to bring him up. Nylander's point total is going to be lower this year because he's missed so much time. It's extremely hard to catch back up with that much time missed. Any player would struggle to catch up.

As for what I said about Nylander being Toronto's best player for the last month, it's true. Over the course of the entire season, yeah sure Tavares, Matthews, Marner, Reilly and Andersen have been better. But Nylander hasn't played the full season as I've said. & hockey is so much more than just points and points per game. Nylander is one of Toronto's top possession players, he wins face offs, his defensive game has dramatically improved (not even any bias there, go look at his analytics). He's one of the top 3 skaters on the the team. If you wanna just have things off offensive numbers, keep in mind that he's currently playing third line minutes with Marleau and Brown as his wingers so there's not much support for offensive numbers. And Tavares has been playing with Marner all season, Matthews with Kapanen and mainly Johnsson, so they have much more support and skill to score more goals than Nylander has.

Like I said, go watch some Leafs games if you're gonna comment stupid things. You don't know anything about hockey if you're just basing things off of PPG, that's ridiculous and idiotic.
tomkinoo liked this.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 5:06 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: tomkinoo
I can't believe people support this

That Chicago offer is hands down the worst one I've seen on here lol
tomkinoo liked this.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 5:26 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Lol. Stick to your own team cause you clearly don't know anything about other ones or hockey in general.

By me saying he's been on a 70 point pace over the last month (more than 10 games just so you know) is saying that he started off slow because of the missed time. That if he played a full season things would be different. & no one gives a **** about Tom Wilson. No one was talking about him so it's pointless to bring him up. Nylander's point total is going to be lower this year because he's missed so much time. It's extremely hard to catch back up with that much time missed. Any player would struggle to catch up.

As for what I said about Nylander being Toronto's best player for the last month, it's true. Over the course of the entire season, yeah sure Tavares, Matthews, Marner, Reilly and Andersen have been better. But Nylander hasn't played the full season as I've said. & hockey is so much more than just points and points per game. Nylander is one of Toronto's top possession players, he wins face offs, his defensive game has dramatically improved (not even any bias there, go look at his analytics). He's one of the top 3 skaters on the the team. If you wanna just have things off offensive numbers, keep in mind that he's currently playing third line minutes with Marleau and Brown as his wingers so there's not much support for offensive numbers. And Tavares has been playing with Marner all season, Matthews with Kapanen and mainly Johnsson, so they have much more support and skill to score more goals than Nylander has.

Like I said, go watch some Leafs games if you're gonna comment stupid things. You don't know anything about hockey if you're just basing things off of PPG, that's ridiculous and idiotic.

Ppg is actually a pretty solid starting point of judging a skill forward. Haha it just doesn’t support your current angle. Unless he’s best known for his 2 way play? Was he ranked for a selke and I missed it?
Mar. 6, 2019 at 5:31 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: Juice
Get real. It’s idiotic to ignore the circumstances at the beginning of the season as well as ignore his production over his first two seasons.

“this isnt saying he isnt good bc hes very good but the risk of him not returning to his expected level of play is always going to be there”

That was my initial comment. Doesn’t seem that I ignored his previous 2 season. Idiotic to ignore his struggles and see how easily other players did filling in.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 5:52 p.m.
Banned
Ppg is actually a pretty solid starting point of judging a skill forward. Haha it just doesn’t support your current angle. Unless he’s best known for his 2 way play? Was he ranked for a selke and I missed it?

Lol. Yup. You clearly know nothing about hockey.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 5:59 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Lol. Yup. You clearly know nothing about hockey.

Hahaha yeah. Coming from the guy who made the statement “nylander based off the last month is on pace for 70 points” that math is based off ppg.

35point pace in a 82 season is not worth Tuch. Get over yourself
Mar. 6, 2019 at 6:07 p.m.
“this isnt saying he isnt good bc hes very good but the risk of him not returning to his expected level of play is always going to be there”

That was my initial comment. Doesn’t seem that I ignored his previous 2 season. Idiotic to ignore his struggles and see how easily other players did filling in.

Ok, well, coming from people who are watching every minute of the games, we have 0 concerns that he’s already back. Even better, he’s looked great as a center which is an improvement from last year.

It seems to me you’re trying to connect dots in a manner that doesn’t make sense. He’s very good but there’s a legit chance he’s going to suck forever because he missed 2 months of one season? And when stats are shown that he’s back and producing at a rate that’s higher than the first two season...your position is that the 1.5 months of poor play (justified by the time missed) is relevant but the 1.0 months of great play is too small a sample size?

There’s a major disconnect in your reasoning
Mar. 6, 2019 at 6:13 p.m.
Banned
Hahaha yeah. Coming from the guy who made the statement “nylander based off the last month is on pace for 70 points” that math is based off ppg.

35point pace in a 82 season is not worth Tuch. Get over yourself

Lol. You clearly can't read either kid.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 6:20 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: Juice
Ok, well, coming from people who are watching every minute of the games, we have 0 concerns that he’s already back. Even better, he’s looked great as a center which is an improvement from last year.

It seems to me you’re trying to connect dots in a manner that doesn’t make sense. He’s very good but there’s a legit chance he’s going to suck forever because he missed 2 months of one season? And when stats are shown that he’s back and producing at a rate that’s higher than the first two season...your position is that the 1.5 months of poor play (justified by the time missed) is relevant but the 1.0 months of great play is too small a sample size?

There’s a major disconnect in your reasoning

See I disagree.

Currently driving but here we go.

17 games and 9 points is hardly great. He was playing terrible and he’s improving but that’s hardly impressive.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 6:25 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Lol. You clearly can't read either kid.

Watch some Leafs games then comment. Nylander has been their best forward for over a month now. In that span, he's be on a 70 point pace over a full season

Hahaha yeah. Coming from the guy who made the statement “nylander based off the last month is on pace for 70 points” that math is based off Ppg

Haha comprehension is hard. Man youre spare parts

Points in that month divided by the games x 82 is projected points per game in a season. You said this was a stupid stat yet you used it to argue a point.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 7:04 p.m.
Banned
Watch some Leafs games then comment. Nylander has been their best forward for over a month now. In that span, he's be on a 70 point pace over a full season

Hahaha yeah. Coming from the guy who made the statement “nylander based off the last month is on pace for 70 points” that math is based off Ppg

Points in that month divided by the games x 82 is projected points per game in a season. You said this was a stupid stat yet you used it to argue a point.

Exactly you moron. I said In that span, he's be on a 70 point pace over a full season .. meaning that DURING THAT SPAN if he played a full season at that pace, he'd reach 70 points. I never said he was going to reach 70 points this season.

& no, I said PPG is not the best stat to determine skill. You said that. A lot of things contribute to PPG. Ice time.. strength of competition they're playing against.. zone starts.. line mates.. PP time.. injuries.. among other things.. so yes, PPG is NOT the best stat for determine skill as you said. A better stat to look at, is points per 60 minutes. Whixh makes it more of an even field to measure up guys comparing to other players.

Please just stop replying. I feel like I'm getting dumber by the second just talking to you.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 7:10 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Exactly you moron. I said In that span, he's be on a 70 point pace over a full season .. meaning that DURING THAT SPAN if he played a full season at that pace, he'd reach 70 points. I never said he was going to reach 70 points this season.

& no, I said PPG is not the best stat to determine skill. You said that. A lot of things contribute to PPG. Ice time.. strength of competition they're playing against.. zone starts.. line mates.. PP time.. injuries.. among other things.. so yes, PPG is NOT the best stat for determine skill as you said. A better stat to look at, is points per 60 minutes. Whixh makes it more of an even field to measure up guys comparing to other players.

Please just stop replying. I feel like I'm getting dumber by the second just talking to you.

Haha you’re simple
Mar. 6, 2019 at 7:15 p.m.
Banned

Just to make my point even clearer (cause you're too stupid to see it).. here's an example:
Here are 2 prospects stat lines from their draft year
Player 1: 13G, 13A for 26pts in 37 games. That's 0.702 PPG
Player 2: 30G, 45A for 75pts in 71 games. That's 1.056 PPG

Based on your (incredibly stupid) logic, who would you have taken with your pick? I bet you'd say player 2 because he has a higher PPG, therefore he must be better and more skilled. Well, this proves my point exactly.

Player 1: Alex Ovechkin
Player 2: Andrew Ladd

PPG is almost as dumb as the +/- stat. They're both just one number that have a lot of other factors that should be looked at to make it up.

I think my point is proven. Now as I said before, keep to your your team. Cause you clearly don't know anything about other ones or hockey at all.
Mar. 6, 2019 at 7:25 p.m.
Caps fan idk why
Just to make my point even clearer (cause you're too stupid to see it).. here's an example:

Based on your (incredibly stupid) logic, who would you have taken with your pick? I bet you'd say player 2 because he has a higher PPG, therefore he must be better and more skilled. Well, this proves my point exactly.

PPG is almost as dumb as the +/- stat. They're both just one number that have a lot of other factors that should be looked at to make it up.

I think my point is proven. Now as I said before, keep to your your team. Cause you clearly don't know anything about other ones or hockey at all.

Haha wtf are you talking about. You talking about their pre nhl stats ? They played in two different leagues. Ovi played in the khl haha

Tbh idk if that is what you are referring to but if it is you’re stupid. Ppg only seems to make sense if you’re using the same or similar leagues. You’re comparing high school to college. If this is pre nhl.

Bc ovi had 100 points as a rookie.

Man you aren’t arguing this right. Not even close. My point is ppg are important but when used with logic you are comparing ohl to khl?
Mar. 6, 2019 at 7:32 p.m.
Caps fan idk why

But to your point scouts who overlook players for guys like yak Strome Puljujärvi ho sang bc they have high ppg without factoring in other factors regret it.

Before this goes on and we argue In circles. Nylander is good and play has improved but in his last 17 games he has 9 points

That’s .52 ppg x 82 games. 43 points not 70. Now even though he’s looked better his production is still underwhelming from expectations

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll