SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Quick Question About NMCs and NTCs

Mar. 21, 2019 at 2:29 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Too old/stupid to know how to research this myself: Can a player with a No Movement Clause, a modified No Trade Clause, or an absolute No Trade Clause be put on waivers (for purposes of sending him to the AHL)?
Mar. 21, 2019 at 3:25 p.m.
Below Market Value
Anyone with a NMC, even if paired with a M-NTC, cannot be put on waivers without their consent. A player with a full NTC can be placed on waivers.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 21, 2019 at 5:39 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
Anyone with a NMC, even if paired with a M-NTC, cannot be put on waivers without their consent. A player with a full NTC can be placed on waivers.

Thanks!
Mar. 21, 2019 at 6:32 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Too old/stupid to know how to research this myself: Can a player with a No Movement Clause, a modified No Trade Clause, or an absolute No Trade Clause be put on waivers (for purposes of sending him to the AHL)?

The Doctor above has it right. I suppose technically a team could waived/send a player to the minors....but the player wouldn't have to report and he would still get his full pay. So the player would be the 24th player on the team, occupying the press box. Though I'm not sure.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Mar. 21, 2019 at 9:47 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: palhal
The Doctor above has it right. I suppose technically a team could waived/send a player to the minors....but the player wouldn't have to report and he would still get his full pay. So the player would be the 24th player on the team, occupying the press box. Though I'm not sure.

Thanks, pal!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll