SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Please bring back the AGM ratings

Apr. 8, 2019 at 2:58 a.m.
Please bring back the ratings. It's a great way for members to strive for more balanced ideas and drives great discussions, but allow users to change their ratings after a discussion. For example, someone rates a 2 and reason why and AGM poster explains and the person rating can change to rate it a 3. I think this would bring healthy discussions...thoughts?
Apr. 8, 2019 at 6:39 a.m.
Habs
Please don't bring back the ratings.
Apr. 8, 2019 at 7:07 a.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
I might be incorrect, but I believe by NOT having the ratings, folks have been forced to write narratives when they like/dislike the trades or lineup. A quick finger on the star rating button seems to be kinda thoughtless. You can still give your written star rating....usually for exceptional good or poor posts
ChiHawk liked this.
Apr. 9, 2019 at 8:58 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
They were too constantly used for trolling and at the current time we have no plans on bringing them back
Caufzi liked this.
Apr. 10, 2019 at 12:30 a.m.
Quoting: palhal
I might be incorrect, but I believe by NOT having the ratings, folks have been forced to write narratives when they like/dislike the trades or lineup. A quick finger on the star rating button seems to be kinda thoughtless. You can still give your written star rating....usually for exceptional good or poor posts

I agree, which is why from a technology standpoint, the admins could allow for a star rating system that would only be allowed if a user writes 50 words or more as an example.
Apr. 10, 2019 at 12:31 a.m.
Quoting: Banks
They were too constantly used for trolling and at the current time we have no plans on bringing them back

Constantly or too constantly? Sure it happened but from what I saw it was maybe 10% of the time.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll