SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

I BELIEVE

Apr. 12, 2019 at 10:07 p.m.
Log off the internet
Washington was in this same position last year.

Game 3 will decide whether we even have a chance this series.

Go Bolts!
Apr. 12, 2019 at 10:09 p.m.
We've shown glimmers. Not even remotely out it yet.
Might have to do the next one without Kuch.
Apr. 12, 2019 at 10:10 p.m.
BOLT LOVER
Wow is ALL I have to say .. Cooper and Stamkos need to go .. team lacks balls and is built to beat Arizona in November .. not the playoffs .. crowd was relentless booing the team and rightfully so .. tide has turned on the "Fairytale"
Apr. 12, 2019 at 10:12 p.m.
Log off the internet
Quoting: BOLTLOVER1
Wow is ALL I have to say .. Cooper and Stamkos need to go .. team lacks balls and is built to beat Arizona in November .. not the playoffs .. crowd was relentless booing the team and rightfully so .. tide has turned on the "Fairytale"

I don’t think Stamkos is the problem, I think just Coop
Apr. 12, 2019 at 10:17 p.m.
Quoting: Hedman77
I don’t think Stamkos is the problem, I think just Coop

Quoting: BOLTLOVER1

Kucherov is just as much to blame. Hedman. Point. Nobody has rocked up yet except Serg and Cirelli's line. Cooper's inability to adjust is showing. However. Its only two games. The series is far from over.
Hedman77 liked this.
Apr. 12, 2019 at 10:20 p.m.
Log off the internet
Quoting: Rangsey
Kucherov is just as much to blame. Hedman. Point. Nobody has rocked up yet except Serg and Cirelli's line. Cooper's inability to adjust is showing. However. Its only two games. The series is far from over.

Someone has gotta get it in Coop’s gum-chewing head that this isn’t working
Apr. 12, 2019 at 10:36 p.m.
Banned
Metro is still the best division in the NHL.

This ain't last year and you ain't Washington.

So many people on these boards think you can have a collection of smaller players and win. Yeah maybe in November. Not in April. Games get physical, you have to win those board battles, defend the net, get in the scrum. TB just isn't built for that. You brought a Ferrari to a monster truck rally.
BOLTLOVER1 liked this.
Apr. 12, 2019 at 10:47 p.m.
BOLT LOVER
You are correct .
Tyler Johnson isnt even an NHL player anymore .. Palat and Gourde.. Gourde missed 4 passes in first 2 shifts .. team needs to be dismantled
Stamkos Johnson Gourde Sergachev.. who is a defensive nightmare .. all need to go or team will lose fan support .. team has ZERO balls .. Tampa ain't Boston.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll