SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

How do I delete old ID?

Apr. 17, 2019 at 8:32 p.m.
Flyers Podcast Team
I have an old ID with a bunch of old AGM teams from prior years. How can I delete the ID or at least delete the old teams?
Apr. 18, 2019 at 10:02 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
You can delete the teams by accessing them through your account page and clicking edit on them.

Please send us an email at contact@capfriendly.com using the accounts email requesting it's deletion, and we will delete it.
Giggz77 liked this.
Apr. 18, 2019 at 10:06 p.m.
Quoting: Banks
You can delete the teams by accessing them through your account page and clicking edit on them.

Please send us an email at contact@capfriendly.com using the accounts email requesting it's deletion, and we will delete it.

having some trouble deleting old ACGM. says that my user is not authorized to perform task. avatar editing also seems to be disabled.
Apr. 19, 2019 at 7:28 a.m.
Flyers Podcast Team
Thank you for replying. I tried that. I went into my AGM teams and clicked edit and then delete team. When I did it says that user can not perform that function.
Apr. 22, 2019 at 11:08 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: phillyjabroni
having some trouble deleting old ACGM. says that my user is not authorized to perform task. avatar editing also seems to be disabled.

Quoting: FlyersFaceOff
Thank you for replying. I tried that. I went into my AGM teams and clicked edit and then delete team. When I did it says that user can not perform that function.

Should be fixed now
Apr. 22, 2019 at 11:59 a.m.
Should be fixed now

avatar editing is still disabled
Apr. 22, 2019 at 6:28 p.m.
Flyers Podcast Team
Should be fixed now

Thank you this worked. I deleted all of my old teams but I am still having problems trying to create a team. When I create a new team ID and then try to sign UFAs or RFAs and click on the team I am working with no names come up in the box. I figured maybe I had too many teams out there and I was maxed out, but it is still happening.

I tried it with different teams UFAs/RFAs and the boxes are always empty.
Apr. 22, 2019 at 7:21 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: FlyersFaceOff
Thank you this worked. I deleted all of my old teams but I am still having problems trying to create a team. When I create a new team ID and then try to sign UFAs or RFAs and click on the team I am working with no names come up in the box. I figured maybe I had too many teams out there and I was maxed out, but it is still happening.

I tried it with different teams UFAs/RFAs and the boxes are always empty.

If you are creating a 2018-19 team, all RFAs have been signed for that season, and none will appear.
RFAs will appear for a 2019-20 team.

UFAs should appear for both when you click "Sign UFA"

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll