SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Great game last night

Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:13 a.m.
Kings v5 GM
That might have been the best game they played all season. They were so good defensively and solid offensively. If they play like that on Sunday they will win. They won 2-0 last night. The Bruins goal was offside though
Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:14 a.m.
Should have a overtime because your first goal was goalie interference and there was no offside on the bruins goal
wojme liked this.
Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:17 a.m.
BOLT LOVER
Thought the game was sort of blah and crappy by both teams.. lots of missed plays.. Several Boston players look hurt to me .. Bergeron Krug De Brusk for starters..
Phil2893 liked this.
Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:19 a.m.
Kings v5 GM
Quoting: Phil2893
Should have a overtime because your first goal was goalie interference and there was no offside on the bruins goal

It would have been 1-0 then if neither goal counted. And there was some contact but Rask wouldn't have made the save anyways
Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:21 a.m.
Quoting: Jack_
It would have been 1-0 then if neither goal counted. And there was some contact but Rask wouldn't have made the save anyways

You never know if the bruins was you’re favourite team you would say that Rask would have made the save and again there was no reason to overturn the bruins goal
Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:22 a.m.
Kings v5 GM
Quoting: BOLTLOVER1
Thought the game was sort of blah and crappy by both teams.. lots of missed plays.. Several Boston players look hurt to me .. Bergeron Krug De Brusk for starters..

It was a very safe game. Neither team wanted to take many chances but both teams were very good defensively. Toronto just capitalized on their chances. It would have been a whole different game if david krejci scored that one that went post and out
Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:31 a.m.
such a boring bull**** game
Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:34 a.m.
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: shmoeman
such a boring bull**** game

Defensive showdown... not my favourite style of hockey.
Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:37 a.m.
Quoting: Jamiepo
Defensive showdown... not my favourite style of hockey.

What Bear Bryant said.......
Apr. 20, 2019 at 11:44 a.m.
Banned

LOL .. do you know hockey? .. that was offside. Pastrnak never fully carried the puck over the blueline first before Marchand entered the zone, Marchand's back skate was lifted off the ice at his heal, the the puck went in, making him offside. He may have been offside by about an inch and a half, but its still offside by the rules. They most likely let it go because of 2 things 1) they're starting to lean more towards the ref's call on the ice unless something is extremely obvious so that there isn't as much negative feedback 2) because they allowed the Matthews goal which was already debatable for goalie interference which was highly debatable but should've been called back.

So technically, Leafs should have won 1-0 if we're going by that logic. But that's the absolute most trash argument ever. There's no way to know how the game plays out if Matthew's goal is called off. Could've went either way. It was a good game. Refs were terrible again, but they have been all series. It's nice to see the Bruins fans finally complaining about it though when the majority of the calls have gone in their favour.

All around, great game. Hell of a series. Gonna be a shame to see it end on Tuesday or Sunday though. Whoever wins this series immediately becomes the cup favourite.
Jack_ liked this.
Apr. 20, 2019 at 12:42 p.m.
Quoting: Ryminister_27
LOL .. do you know hockey? .. that was offside. Pastrnak never fully carried the puck over the blueline first before Marchand entered the zone, Marchand's back skate was lifted off the ice at his heal, the the puck went in, making him offside. He may have been offside by about an inch and a half, but its still offside by the rules. They most likely let it go because of 2 things 1) they're starting to lean more towards the ref's call on the ice unless something is extremely obvious so that there isn't as much negative feedback 2) because they allowed the Matthews goal which was already debatable for goalie interference which was highly debatable but should've been called back.

So technically, Leafs should have won 1-0 if we're going by that logic. But that's the absolute most trash argument ever. There's no way to know how the game plays out if Matthew's goal is called off. Could've went either way. It was a good game. Refs were terrible again, but they have been all series. It's nice to see the Bruins fans finally complaining about it though when the majority of the calls have gone in their favour.

All around, great game. Hell of a series. Gonna be a shame to see it end on Tuesday or Sunday though. Whoever wins this series immediately becomes the cup favourite.

I just sais in my previous comment there was no reason to overturn the bruins goal because we can’t see the puck and the skate of Marchand in the same replay so they can’t overturn that but I agree with most of your comment , the refs were in Boston favour and we can’t predict what happen if the Matthews goal was overturn

Also I’m not a bruins fan so I just said my opinion and it was not influence by my favourite team
Apr. 20, 2019 at 12:55 p.m.
Banned
I just sais in my previous comment there was no reason to overturn the bruins goal because we can’t see the puck and the skate of Marchand in the same replay so they can’t overturn that but I agree with most of your comment , the refs were in Boston favour and we can’t predict what happen if the Matthews goal was overturn

Also I’m not a bruins fan so I just said my opinion and it was not influence by my favourite team

Yes there is. Go watch SteveDangles most recent video on youtube about the game.. there's an overhead view of it. It was offside
Apr. 20, 2019 at 1:02 p.m.
Quoting: Ryminister_27
Yes there is. Go watch SteveDangles most recent video on youtube about the game.. there's an overhead view of it. It was offside

We need a zoom on the puck to see it
Apr. 20, 2019 at 1:04 p.m.
Banned
We need a zoom on the puck to see it

if you can't see the puck, it's cause it's not on the white ice. Therefore it's offside because the puck has to be completely over the blue line before another player can enter the zone... offside.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll