SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

No pressure babs

Apr. 23, 2019 at 5:34 a.m.
Though i like the leafs chances today babcock needs to throw the kitchen sink and the water at the bruins today. If he doesn't and the leafs lose I think this organization needs to rethink who their coach is. Yes he is the best coach they have had since Pat Quinn but his refusal to change the lines up and to put the bruins on their heels is probably going to be other than the refs allowing the bruins to play dirty the reason they don't win this game. This organzation feels this team is stanley cup contender and if they do they need to give the bruins something that forces their coach to do something that he has not planed for or seen so they are forced to weaken their D pairings. I'm not saying they do it all game but babcock cannot play as if they are playing another game. Please babcock do the right thing put it on your star players stick and let them win this for you. Even if they don't win this game no true leaf fan will blame you for doing this and atleast you know you did everything to win the game. No excuses let your star players carry you to a win.
Apr. 23, 2019 at 6:39 a.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
I agree. And the fact that the team went into hibernation after scoring the first goal Sunday should be laid at the coach's door, too. A close-out game at home and they just didn't seem to have any leadership.
Apr. 23, 2019 at 6:45 a.m.
Edited Apr. 23, 2019 at 7:57 a.m.
i dont mind the lines hes doing, but one thing is to obvious.....with the names he has atm, their PP was 14th in the regular season...thats where im bothered.....with the fact that the current team is stating its built on speed and skill that should trigger bunch of PPs that should result in easy scoring and thats where i think we are losing this Season ( even with above decent upgrade of D with Muzzin )
Apr. 23, 2019 at 7:13 a.m.
Bcarlo25
Would it be a leafs post without one subtle referee excuse?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll