SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Thanks for losing to an inferior team 2 years in a row Babs

Apr. 23, 2019 at 9:59 p.m.
At least he's consistent. he throws out lines that help the bruins beat us. Congrats babs you lost your best shot a cup for the next 3-4 years and did nothing to adjust to try and win what a great coach.
Apr. 30, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
okay, i dont know what you mean by inferior team...same division and came out better in the standings both years and won the playoff series...both years. Assuming all the players play to their fullest potential, this season Id put offense pretty even but slight edge to toronto, defense isnt even close edge boston, and goalies edge boston (although Anderson goes off during the playoffs...except game 7). in reality though, Toronto didnt come close to their potential so i'd put all 3 categories edge boston. I agree with you about Babcock being a very stubborn coach who probably should have changed up the lines alittle more but dont even try to put it all on him the players are just as much to blame, theyre the ones on the ice and lost 2 games in a row to end the series.
May 1, 2019 at 6:49 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Savard96
okay, i dont know what you mean by inferior team...same division and came out better in the standings both years and won the playoff series...both years. Assuming all the players play to their fullest potential, this season Id put offense pretty even but slight edge to toronto, defense isnt even close edge boston, and goalies edge boston (although Anderson goes off during the playoffs...except game 7). in reality though, Toronto didnt come close to their potential so i'd put all 3 categories edge boston. I agree with you about Babcock being a very stubborn coach who probably should have changed up the lines alittle more but dont even try to put it all on him the players are just as much to blame, theyre the ones on the ice and lost 2 games in a row to end the series.

All that effort of trying to put together a 23 man roster, just to have it ruined by a coach who can't manage the bench on game night.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll