SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

What We've Learned From Round 1.

Apr. 24, 2019 at 11:34 p.m.
Regular Season success, means nothing.
Home ice, means nothing.
Playoff Experience, means nothing.
Star Power, means nothing.

What a year. How are everyone's brackets?
Apr. 24, 2019 at 11:42 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Rangsey
Regular Season success, means nothing.
Home ice, means nothing.
Playoff Experience, means nothing.
Star Power, means nothing.

What a year. How are everyone's brackets?

I went 2-6 in round 1. rolling eyes
Apr. 26, 2019 at 3:13 a.m.
TBL and WASH killed almost everyone. So many of us had one of these two teams in the Cup Finals. The big problem is that almost everyone picked all 4 division winners to advance and the other 4 series were basically coin flips. Therefore, most people went 2-6 or thereabouts. Amazing how unpredictable the playoffs are every year, but this season has been insane so far. I'm sure the networks aren't too happy about TOR, TBL, WASH, & PIT all being eliminated this early. Also no Canadian teams in the final 8. Ouch! What're the odds?
rangersandislesfan liked this.
Apr. 26, 2019 at 10:39 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Brian2016
TBL and WASH killed almost everyone. So many of us had one of these two teams in the Cup Finals. The big problem is that almost everyone picked all 4 division winners to advance and the other 4 series were basically coin flips. Therefore, most people went 2-6 or thereabouts. Amazing how unpredictable the playoffs are every year, but this season has been insane so far. I'm sure the networks aren't too happy about TOR, TBL, WASH, & PIT all being eliminated this early. Also no Canadian teams in the final 8. Ouch! What're the odds?

I picked the 4 division winners. You're right, most people had all 4 of them winning. And probably the majority of people had Pittsburgh (but not by that much). Winnipeg was probably the favourite in their series, and I have no idea who the favourite was in SJS-VGK. STL might have even been the favourite in their series, but I think it was Winnipeg. It was close though. The only favourite who actually won (unless you count SJS as a favourite) was Boston.
Brian2016 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll