Forums/NHL

So which team is the favorite to win the cup at this point

Apr. 24, 2019 at 11:55 p.m.
What in tarnation
I'm rooting for the Stars
Apr. 24, 2019 at 11:57 p.m.
Glep
Bruins or sharks
TanSor, justaBoss, matulix and 2 others liked this.
Apr. 24, 2019 at 11:58 p.m.
What in tarnation
Quoting: Hurricanes73
Bruins or sharks

My thoughts exactly.
GMTD and gretzkyghosts liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:01 a.m.
At the start of the Season i had TBL vs WSH and SJS vs NSH, ofc with SJS winning it ( after they acquired Karlsson ) but with what is left now....i would actually say CBJ after the massive shots they fired at TDL.
justaBoss, TanSor, GMTD and 1 other person liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:03 a.m.
Number 1 Kahun Fan
Bruins. Sharks might have won that series but they have battle scars. Losing Pavelski and possibly Donskoi will hurt them a lot. Im still gonna root for the underdogs tho especially AVS and CBJ.

Oh also blues.
justaBoss, TanSor, GMTD and 1 other person liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:04 a.m.
maybe the sharks if I had to pick the one most likely to win. But its pretty wide open now.
justaBoss, TanSor and GMTD liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:25 a.m.
B
CBJ def bos, NYI def car, STL def dal, COL def sjs. CBJ def nyi, COL def sjs. "COL def cbj. MacCuppin mvp!" Who knows? Flip a coin...
justaBoss, GMTD and gretzkyghosts liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:43 a.m.
Jefe
Heart says CBJ, CAR, or DAL. Head says BOS, SJS. STL looks dangerous too, and it feels like Trotz could singlehandedly do it for NYI. Gonna be a bananalands finish
Apr. 25, 2019 at 2:38 a.m.
That Dallas - blues series is gonna be boring. I predict a lot of 2-1 and overtime games. Could go either way but I'll say blues.

Colorado and San Jose series will be a lot of north-south high scoring games. Should be fun to watch. Avs.

I got bruins going to the final. Car and NYI should be a good series. I'm going with NYI.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 10:04 a.m.
Eichel Tower
Carolina defense can shut down nearly any offense, Columbus added to an already good team and Jones is the best defenseman I have seen in the playoffs. I am biased, I like Torts so I am going with Columbus in the finals.
St. Louis has the best GK in the playoffs, The sharks have nine players with 45 or more pts. I have not watched as many western games so I will have to guess the Sharks will get to the finals.
So cup champs, I will go with my heart again Columbus. I think Torts is the best coach in the NHL, with a really good GK and the best defenseman.
What do I knowHuh? , I thought my Sabres would get 90 pts this year. cry

Quoting: Hurricanes73
Bruins or sharks

Quoting: BurgerBoss
My thoughts exactly.

Quoting: Laudan
At the start of the Season i had TBL vs WSH and SJS vs NSH, ofc with SJS winning it ( after they acquired Karlsson ) but with what is left now....i would actually say CBJ after the massive shots they fired at TDL.

Quoting: CFMan
Bruins. Sharks might have won that series but they have battle scars. Losing Pavelski and possibly Donskoi will hurt them a lot. Im still gonna root for the underdogs tho especially AVS and CBJ.

Oh also blues.

Quoting: awesome
maybe the sharks if I had to pick the one most likely to win. But its pretty wide open now.

Quoting: nashless
CBJ def bos, NYI def car, STL def dal, COL def sjs. CBJ def nyi, COL def sjs. "COL def cbj. MacCuppin mvp!" Who knows? Flip a coin...

Quoting: Jambo
Heart says CBJ, CAR, or DAL. Head says BOS, SJS. STL looks dangerous too, and it feels like Trotz could singlehandedly do it for NYI. Gonna be a bananalands finish

Quoting: adamkaz23
That Dallas - blues series is gonna be boring. I predict a lot of 2-1 and overtime games. Could go either way but I'll say blues.

Colorado and San Jose series will be a lot of north-south high scoring games. Should be fun to watch. Avs.

I got bruins going to the final. Car and NYI should be a good series. I'm going with NYI.
gretzkyghosts liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 10:06 a.m.
After that 1st round? I don't know... Probably Ottawa.
justaBoss and gretzkyghosts liked this.
Apr. 28, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
Jefe
Quoting: matulix
After that 1st round? I don't know... Probably Ottawa.

reported
justaBoss liked this.
Apr. 28, 2019 at 2:40 p.m.
BOS has been very, very good in their first 2 games of round 2. Bob was spectacular in OT of game 2. The pad save on Bergeron was possibly the biggest clutch save he's made in his NHL career. Bruins in 7.
Apr. 28, 2019 at 2:46 p.m.
Quoting: Brian2016
BOS has been very, very good in their first 2 games of round 2. Bob was spectacular in OT of game 2. The pad save on Bergeron was possibly the biggest clutch save he's made in his NHL career. Bruins in 7.

I don't see either NYI or CAR beating the winner of the CBJ/BOS series anyway. All 4 teams are excellent defensively, but BOS is deeper offensively and despite Mrazek's incredible run thus far, I think he's the 4th best Goalie in the Eastern Conf. The West is so wide open that I think each team has basically a 25% chance of moving on to the Finals. Maybe SJS have a 30% chance because they're up 1-0.
Apr. 28, 2019 at 4:48 p.m.
Quoting: adamkaz23

Not sure i agree with you there bud. Binnington and Bishop have made it a pretty fun series to watch so far. Going to be the top goaltending duel of this year's playoffs.
justaBoss liked this.
Apr. 29, 2019 at 2:08 p.m.
Quoting: Rangsey
Not sure i agree with you there bud. Binnington and Bishop have made it a pretty fun series to watch so far. Going to be the top goaltending duel of this year's playoffs.

I like to see goals bud!
Apr. 30, 2019 at 9:12 a.m.
Buchnevesey
I want Carolina or Dallas to win it, but I feel like whoever gets out of the Boston vs Columbus series has a nice chance
justaBoss liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll