6$4,250,000
3$3,150,000
7$9,250,000
Trades
TOR
  1. Brodie, TJ
  2. Jankowski, Mark
Additional Details:
Camp relief for Toronto while also acquiring top 4 puck moving, smooth skating D man (+29) in Brodie. Also pickup big, tall Penalty Killing center in Jankowski (6SHG) to step in a bottom 6 role.
CGY
  1. Reaves, Ryan
  2. 2019 3rd round pick (VGK)
  3. 2019 5th round pick (VGK)
VGK
  1. Neal, James ($1,500,000 retained)
  2. Stone, Michael
  3. 2019 4th round pick (NYI)
Additional Details:
Flames send Neal back to Vegas to rekindle his success with Vegas, the flames retain 1.5M of his salary. Stone reunites with brother in Vegas for the final years of his contract.
MIN
  1. Frolík, Michael
  2. Phillips, Matthew
  3. 2020 2nd round pick (CGY)
Additional Details:
Revisiting the trade that was done @ deadline but the Wild failed to get the call done in time.
STL
  1. Backlund, Mikael
  2. Czarnik, Austin
  3. Gillies, Jon
  4. 2019 3rd round pick (CGY)
Additional Details:
Calgary Swaps Defensive Center Backlund for Schenn, absorbing the Allen contract allowing the Blues cap space for a new backup with Binnington taking the starting job.
CGY
  1. Konecny, Travis [RFA Rights]
  2. Provorov, Ivan [RFA Rights]
  3. 2019 2nd round pick (PHI)
PHI
  1. Gaudreau, Johnny
  2. Hanifin, Noah
Additional Details:
Johnny goes home to Philly, Philly gets a 100pt forward but gives up Konecny and Provorov but retains Noah Hanifin in the process as well.
CGY
  1. Point, Brayden [RFA Rights]
  2. 2019 3rd round pick (TBL)
TBL
  1. Bennett, Sam
  2. Monahan, Sean
  3. 2019 1st round pick (CGY)
Additional Details:
TBL chooses to up Kucherov which leaves no room for Points big contract, instead the flip the hometown kid to Calgary and secure a Top 2 center with a good contract hit, 4th OA pick Bennett for grit giving them room to tinker and the 26th OA pick in this years draft.
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the PHI
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the TBL
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$82,500,000$78,166,308$0$747,500$4,333,692

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$7,950,000$7,950,000
RW
UFA - 3
$9,250,000$9,250,000
C, RW
UFA - 3
$4,850,000$4,850,000
C, RW
UFA - 5
Logo of the Minnesota Wild
$5,500,000$5,500,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$5,125,000$5,125,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$4,150,000$4,150,000
RW, LW
UFA - 6
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$2,100,000$2,100,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$778,333$778,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
LW, RW, C
RFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$3,125,000$3,125,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights
$2,775,000$2,775,000
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,375,000$3,375,000
LD
NTC
UFA - 3
$755,833$755,833 (Performance Bonus$57,500$58K)
RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$4,350,000$4,350,000
G
UFA - 2
$4,250,000$4,250,000
LD
UFA - 6
$3,857,143$3,857,143
RD
UFA - 1
$2,450,000$2,450,000
G
UFA - 2
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
LD
RFA - 2
$3,150,000$3,150,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$730,833$730,833 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
LD/RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 25, 2019 at 11:45 a.m.
Log off the internet
Not going to get into the trades, but Provorov will want almost double that
Apr. 25, 2019 at 11:47 a.m.
Blues trade is a bit lopsided. Schenn for Backlund is fair but then Allen and Edmundson for a 4th liner an AHL goalie and a 3rd?

Also there is no way vegas can afford to take on more cap much less Stone and Neal for like 7 mil after moving reaves and the retention.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 11:52 a.m.
look good play good
Quoting: Hedman77
Not going to get into the trades, but Provorov will want almost double that

He'll want more, but he's not going to get much more than that I imagine. Time will tell of course but realistically I don't see him getting more than 5

Quoting: LGBstl
Blues trade is a bit lopsided. Schenn for Backlund is fair but then Allen and Edmundson for a 4th liner an AHL goalie and a 3rd?
Also there is no way vegas can afford to take on more cap much less Stone and Neal for like 7 mil after moving reaves and the retention.

Edmundson is a RFA, the Blues very likely wont resign anyway. Allen is a camp dump, he's not very strong and will probably be moved this summer anyway, they get an AHL Goalie who's still finding his game after putting up record setting College numbers. Czarnik is a bottom 6 forward with speed, whos a top 3 AHL scorer looking to find his game in the NHL, more of a toss in along with the 3rd to balance the books.

Vegas is a long shot sure, but they could make room and Neal @ 4M a season isn't bad if he can get back to his 25/30g/50-60pt seasons, he had success with Vegas.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 11:55 a.m.
Quoting: royle9
He'll want more, but he's not going to get much more than that I imagine. Time will tell of course but realistically I don't see him getting more than 5

Edmundson is a RFA, the Blues very likely wont resign anyway. Allen is a camp dump, he's not very strong and will probably be moved this summer anyway, they get an AHL Goalie who's still finding his game after putting up record setting College numbers. Czarnik is a bottom 6 forward with speed, whos a top 3 AHL scorer looking to find his game in the NHL, more of a toss in along with the 3rd to balance the books.

Why would the Blues not resign Edmundson?! And him being an RFA is exactly why he is worth something at least equal to his value, for example a swap of Sam Bennett or a 2nd/3rd round pick. Allen is not really a dump, he has little value in a trade but he is not a dump and would probably land a 3rd round pick.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:04 p.m.
Dwight_Schrute

Vegas is a long shot sure, but they could make room and Neal @ 4M a season isn't bad if he can get back to his 25/30g/50-60pt seasons, he had success with Vegas.

You're wrong in so many ways. It doesnt matter what you can see, Provorov will absolutely get a minimum of 7.5 if he signs for the term you have him at.

The Blues will do everything they can to re-sign Edmundson, I have no idea how you got it into your head that they wont.

Allen is overpaid yes but he is still an NHL goalie that has had success before and is young enough its conceivable he may find it again.

Gillies is a bust, get over it. He's 4th on the Flames depth chart and the flames depth chart is trash.

Czarnik was a scratch most of the time last year, sure he is fast and all but there is the reason the flames got him dirt cheap last year and dont use him now.

Yes sure, IF Neal can get back to that stat line then he's worth that money but if you have ever followed hockey you know that he wont. Aging players dont magically recapture the form they had in their younger days. To add to that Vegas would have no interest in that deal.

With the exception of maybe the Philly trade all you trades are insanely lopsided towards the Flames. Brodie is trash now, did you watch the playoffs? He is a third pair guy now. I dont understand Flames obsession with Jankowski, I know he went in the first round for some reason but he isnt a good player lets give up that dream.

I talked about the blues trade too. Its bad.

Tampa trade may be worse, Tampa gets back a significantly worse player in Monahan and a bust in Bennett, once the two of them count against the cap it hardly saves tampa money anyway so they have no reason to do it. Plus youre underpaying Point by at least a Mill .

This is a bad post man.
LGBstl liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:04 p.m.
Banned

He will 100% make more than $5 unless it is a max 2 year deal, then you will have to pay him $8 later
LGBstl liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:06 p.m.
look good play good
Why would the Blues not resign Edmundson?! And him being an RFA is exactly why he is worth something at least equal to his value, for example a swap of Sam Bennett or a 2nd/3rd round pick. Allen is not really a dump, he has little value in a trade but he is not a dump and would probably land a 3rd round pick.

Cap reasons, he'll get more elsewhere and the only way it works is part of the deal in place as discussed. Allen is a dump, the Blues dont want a backup making over 4M for 2 more years with Binnington due for a big raise, they also get a 3rd round pick... so I'm confused as to what you mean by "Probably land a 3rd"... they're getting one. Hell, I'd even throw in Kylington as well which gives the Blue's a younger cheaper Dman whos on the rise and could slot in right away.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:07 p.m.
look good play good
Quoting: FlamesBlow
You're wrong in so many ways.

EDM fan upset his team is bad. Go away troll, you're team is as awful.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:10 p.m.
Dwight_Schrute
EDM fan upset his team is bad. Go away troll, you're team is as awful.

Nothing to do with Edmonton man. This is just a really really bad thread with terrible evaluations both talent wise and money wise.
LGBstl liked this.
TOR accepts!
Cap reasons, he'll get more elsewhere and the only way it works is part of the deal in place as discussed. Allen is a dump, the Blues dont want a backup making over 4M for 2 more years with Binnington due for a big raise, they also get a 3rd round pick... so I'm confused as to what you mean by "Probably land a 3rd"... they're getting one. Hell, I'd even throw in Kylington as well which gives the Blue's a younger cheaper Dman whos on the rise and could slot in right away.

The blues do not have any cap issues... they can sign Edmundson with 0 problems. He will be resigned.

Allen can land a 3rd round pick by himself. Allen plus Edmundson would be a 2nd PLUS a 3rd and probably more.

Blues can easily give Binnington a bridge deal at like 2-3 years at 2-3 mil (which they most likely will) allowing them to have about 7 mil invested in their goalies which is very average. If they cannot move Allen.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:11 p.m.
look good play good
Quoting: DirtyDangles
He will 100% make more than $5 unless it is a max 2 year deal, then you will have to pay him $8 later

Not seeing it so I'll continue to disagree, he put up 26pts last year which is 72nd for all defenseman this year. TJ Brodie had more points...
He's good, but he's not 7-8M good today like some of you think, at least not yet... he's likely due for a bridge deal of 2-3 years @ 4-5M which I'd agree with.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:14 p.m.
Dwight_Schrute
Not seeing it so I'll continue to disagree, he put up 26pts last year which is 72nd for all defenseman this year. TJ Brodie had more points...
He's good, but he's not 7-8M good today like some of you think, at least not yet... he's likely due for a bridge deal of 2-3 years @ 4-5M which I'd agree with.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SEE YOU FOOL YOU ARE WRONG AND EVERYONE IS TELLING YOU YOU ARE WRONG

I can stand here and scream at the top of my lungs that I cant see the sky as blue... its definitely green, I can say that all that I want but that will not make the sky green it will just make me a fool.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:14 p.m.
look good play good
The blues do not have any cap issues... they can sign Edmundson with 0 problems. He will be resigned.

Allen can land a 3rd round pick by himself. Allen plus Edmundson would be a 2nd PLUS a 3rd and probably more.

Blues can easily give Binnington a bridge deal at like 2-3 years at 2-3 mil (which they most likely will) allowing them to have about 7 mil invested in their goalies which is very average. If they cannot move Allen.

If you think Binnington gets a bridge deal after his showing in the last half of the season you're out to lunch. He may be the hottest goalie in the league going into the summer if the Blue's continue their run.
I'm not entirely concerned with Edmundson, if you feel you need him that bad and they'll resign you can have him but I'm pretty sure they'll look to upgrade elsewhere.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:15 p.m.
look good play good
Quoting: FlamesBlow
IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SEE YOU FOOL YOU ARE WRONG AND EVERYONE IS TELLING YOU YOU ARE WRONG

I can stand here and scream at the top of my lungs that I cant see the sky as blue... its definitely green, I can say that all that I want but that will not make the sky green it will just make me a fool.

Lol, typical internet tough guy throwing out insults because he thinks he's right? The NHL market dictates what players are going to get. If you think TJ BRODIE is GARBAGE then why are his stat lines literally 200% better across the board VS's Provorov the 8M man? I think you're concussed.

Getting upset over a fantasy online armchair-GM program/website is not good man, you better take a step back and get outside for some fresh air.. 99% of these proposals across the board are longshots, I'm not even concerned.
LGBstl liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:17 p.m.
If you think Binnington gets a bridge deal after his showing in the last half of the season you're out to lunch. He may be the hottest goalie in the league going into the summer if the Blue's continue their run.
I'm not entirely concerned with Edmundson, if you feel you need him that bad and they'll resign you can have him but I'm pretty sure they'll look to upgrade elsewhere.

He is an RFA why would the Blues give him a long term deal before he has played an entire season?! You clearly have no clue how contracts work and why they are given out at certain times in players careers.

And Eddy could be traded sure but for more than a 4th liner and an AHL goalie.
Dwight_Schrute liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:20 p.m.
look good play good
He is an RFA why would the Blues give him a long term deal before he has played an entire season?! You clearly have no clue how contracts work and why they are given out at certain times in players careers.

And Eddy could be traded sure but for more than a 4th liner and an AHL goalie.

He's an RFA at the end this year... they have to sign him. Who said anything about signing him right now? Show me where I said the Blues have to sign him today/during the playoffs??
He has to sign this summer, and he's not going to sign a bridge deal if they're are suitors out there who'd be willing to give him big $$. SLT is going to lock him up long term for somewhere around 5.5-6M.
Perhaps you're confused?
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:23 p.m.
He's an RFA this year... they have to sign him. Who said anything about signing him right now? Show me where I said the Blues have to sign him today/during the playoffs?? He has to sign this summer. I think its you who is confused unfortunately.

Bud I also never said right now as in today.. he has to be signed before next season which is what I said.. (He is an RFA why would the Blues give him a long term deal before he has played an entire season?) You are proven wrong time and time again and then try and shift your argument to something completely irrelevant.

You are no longer worth anyone's time.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:25 p.m.
look good play good
Bud I also never said right now as in today.. he has to be signed before next season which is what I said.. (He is an RFA why would the Blues give him a long term deal before he has played an entire season?) You are proven wrong time and time again and then try and shift your argument to something completely irrelevant.

You are no longer worth anyone's time.

Is english your first language? You're reading comprehension is severely lacking.
You literally just said:
"He is an RFA why would the Blues give him a long term deal before he has played an entire season?! You clearly have no clue how contracts work and why they are given out at certain times in players careers. "

Jesus christ, you're bordering on psychotic at this point you cant keep track of what you're typing...
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:26 p.m.
Dwight_Schrute
Lol, typical internet tough guy throwing out insults because he thinks he's right? The NHL market dictates what players are going to get. If you think TJ BRODIE is GARBAGE then why are his stat lines literally 200% better across the board VS's Provorov the 8M man? I think you're concussed.

1. Brodie was garbage in the playoffs, did you not watch it? MacK made him his ****. Brodie cant defend anymore, constantly out of position and easily beat by speed.

2. Brodie played on a much better team with a Norris candidate partner, Provrov played with a bad defensive team with a bad defensive partner.

3. Stats are not everything. Watch a damn game.

4. Provrov is 7 years younger.

5. The game has changed to the point where players are less willing to take a bridge, and if you want to buy a young player long term it costs huge. Look at Nylander.
LGBstl liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:30 p.m.
Is english your first language? You're reading comprehension is severely lacking.
You literally just said:
"He is an RFA why would the Blues give him a long term deal before he has played an entire season?! You clearly have no clue how contracts work and why they are given out at certain times in players careers. "

Jesus christ, you're bordering on psychotic at this point you cant keep track of what you're typing...

lol good post everyone seems to love it.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:31 p.m.
I wonder what would happen if a team offer sheeted Binnington at like 5 years, 6 million.... Would cost the team a 1st and a 3rd... Would be interesting if Calgary tried that considering their 1st will be in the 20s and their 3rd in the 90s....
royle9 liked this.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:31 p.m.
Dwight_Schrute
You literally just said:

Dude... using big words is not going to help you, he is right you are wrong. Give up.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:32 p.m.
look good play good
lol good post everyone seems to love it.

Go away troll, I cant speak to someone who doesn't know what they type when they type it.
Why even be on here if you cant communicate properly.
Apr. 25, 2019 at 12:34 p.m.
look good play good
Quoting: KoneDome
I wonder what would happen if a team offer sheeted Binnington at like 5 years, 6 million.... Would cost the team a 1st and a 3rd... Would be interesting if Calgary tried that considering their 1st will be in the 20s and their 3rd in the 90s....

Yea, would be a 1st and 3rd so long as its under 6M.
If STL thinks they can get him for 3-4M "bridge" deal, I laugh and pull the trigger on a 6M offer instantly.
Sadly I think the Blues match, they'll pay him to stay.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll